Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 12:24 PM
    What is this type of party called?
    A formal affair where everyone dresses in either black or white.

For some reason I thought it was called a Domino/e Party, but a quick Google search turned up nothing.

They have them in New Orleans and I believe sprang from the Regency or Victorian era.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 12:26 PM
    I always thought it was called just that... a black and white party...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get into the party of the year? [ 1 Answers ]

In 3 days, a girl in my school is having a party. It's supposed to be the best party of the year. The guest list is somewhat limited, but a majority of my friends are going. I wasn't invited and I REALLY want to go. I don't really have the confidence to IM her, and I have no classes with her so...

Party Location [ 3 Answers ]

Im having a birthday party and I want to know if anyone thinks a bar/club sound like a good place to host a party? Please give me some ideas if you have any.

Bridal Party [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter and I have been arguing about who is exactly considered the Bridal Party. I say everyone including the flower girls and ring bearer, she insists they are not part of the Bridal Party. I also say that she should buy them a gift? What is the correct ettiquette?

Not a party girl [ 10 Answers ]

I'm in college and I feel like an outsider. I have a hard time connecting to the people around me, in more than an acquantince kind of way. I hear about all these parties that happen and I don't go to them because I don't drink and that's just not my idea of a good time. But I feel like... I should...

Cake for a party [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know a recipe for a sponge cake that I could use to make a huge cake for an engagement party?

View more questions Search