Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WLAGuy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 11:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    If you are referring to Adobe Photoshop, that is a copyright protected program. The only way its available for download is as a pirated version. If you want Photoshop, please purchase a legal copy. If you can't afford it (I know its expensive), try Jasc's Paint Shop Pro. Its supposedly almost as good as Photoshop for a fraction of the cost (under $100).

Please don't ask or expect us to help you steal software.
    I've got a better idea. How about you don't act like an a--hole instead?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hair extension [ 12 Answers ]

To do my hair in beautiful model for me, I have decided to use hair extension and color for it. Based on my picture, is it possible for me and if so, what model of hair extension and color?

Income Tax Extension [ 1 Answers ]

I filed for an extension in April for my 2005 taxes. How long is the extension for? When is the dealdine for me to file by now?

Help in PHP extension [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im triying to built a PHP extension, that will calls some other functions in some other .so files( in windows this is .dll files ) in Linux, I got the following error PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/httpd/apache/php/ext/libbgt.so' -...

Tub Drain Extension [ 1 Answers ]

My basement has a rough-in for a traditional tub with the drain at one end but I have my eye on a whirlpool tub with the drain in the middle. I prefer not to bust out the concrete to relocate the drain. Is it acceptable to build a wooden platform to support the tub and provide clearance...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search