Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IkeB247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    I was a soldier once, and young. Retired/self-employed.

May 19, 2019, 03:06 PM
    Broad Marketing vs. Niche Marketing in eCommerce
    After a couple of days of study, it seems the best way to market on the internet is create stores which are specific to a particular market or need, especially when it comes to search relevance and effectiveness.

My problem is that I want to sell the same types of products (gifts, t-shirts, bumper stickers, etc) to sever different niches. Specifically, I intend to 'capitalize' on the upcoming 2020 election cycle by filling the humorist propaganda needs of both Red Team and Blue Team, as well as all the newborn political outliers, or the 'alts.'

But in addition, I would also like to sell crap to the dope smoking hippies, they like t-shirts, the new ager/mandala types, the hipsters, pretty much anyone who has a spare $20.

I'm trying to figure out how to reduce my costs by fulfilling the needs of all these different niches without appearing as a Prescott Bush style war profiteer, letting all my hypocrisy hang out for everyone to see. Is there a way to use one website, but make it appear that they are several different websites not related to each other?

Check out some similar questions!

Explain Amway marketing principles in terms of personalized and localized marketing. [ 1 Answers ]

Explain Amway marketing principles in terms of personalized and localized marketing.

Degree courses in marketing after diploma in marketing in india [ 0 Answers ]

I am diploma holder in marketing and want to degree in marketing. Pl help me..

What is DT Marketing? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for just a few extra hours from work and applied for DT Marketing. I figured if I got an interview they would tell me just exactly what they do. Nothing! They didn't tell me anything about the job. If you could help me by explaining what they do that would be awesome thanks!

Marketing [ 2 Answers ]

Why are you choose marketing field ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.