Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krafty15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Need Neil Jordan book description
    I've seen a book by the title "Neil Jordan Reader: Including Night in Tunisia, Dreams of a Beast and The Crying Game" by Neil Jordan for sale online, but I can't seem to find a good description or any details, besides that it's 267 pages. What exactly is in this book? Are they short stories, and is it the screeplay for the Crying Game? Any details welcome.
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Aug 27, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Did you find your answer?

I'm sorry no one helped you here. We work hard to get every question but some slip through the cracks. I hope that if there is anything we can help you with in the future you'll come back.

Take Care, BC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone have opinions about Neil Waterhouse? [ 7 Answers ]

E-mails from this person, offering e-business info, antecdoetes, and links have started showing up daily. Google results seem to confirm it as fitting the pattern of internet home-based opportunities -- i.e. the only person who is making money is the person selling the information. Anyone have any...

Title of movie unknown. Very vague description. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie I can remember from when I was young. I think it is early 90's or late 80's. I am not too sure about the storyline. All I can remember is that there was like a group of children (they were puppets) and lived in trash cans in a shop. I think they might have been evil. Everyone apart...

Job description [ 1 Answers ]

Job description Why do we have them? How do we develop them? How do new employees know their job description?

Jordan all hype? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wanted to know about your general opinions on Michael Jordan. 1. Do you think Jordan has had a strong influence on young people in terms of his values, etc? 2. Do you appreciate Jordan more for his athletic ability or his character (or both)? 3. Do Jordan's negative traits bother...

View more questions Search