Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    want to be mccarts babys Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2007, 01:49 AM
    I'm stressed out already
    :( I'm stressed out already I'm tired of trying to please everyone in my family and in my relationship! I have recently dropped out of high school because I'm so depressed that I failed every single one of my classes know I just quite my job because I'm suppose to start watching my nephew I love him to death. But my sister is taking care of all the paper work so I can start but it seems that she's not doing nothing at all. :confused: and on top of all of that me and my boyfriend want to have a baby but I have had no luck being able to get pregnant yet! I'm so tired of this life sometimes I think about just starting to do drugs again I stopped on new years of this month and have been clean but since my problems have started I just want to smoke so I can relax and have fun again! I'm only 18 years old and I'm already tired of life! I started doing drugs after my grandfather died in 2004 and stopped when I got with my boyfriend. I haven't been able to sleep all I do is think that I want to be pregnant so I can have another reason to live but it just won't happen to me!

:mad: I JUST WANT TO DIE AND LEAVE ALL MY PROBLEMS BEHIND ME!! :mad:

:confused: SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME SOME KIND OF ADVICE?? :confused:
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 02:55 AM
    You need to set yourself steps, targets with prioritisation.

You can't juggle everything in one.
    You can't work, study, look after your nephew and hope for your own baby all together.

Its important to remain positive and work hard for what you wish to achieve in the future, find a happy medium and stick to it.
    dreamgurl068 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 05:46 AM
    You need to just take a deep breath and relax god is not going to throw too much at you that you can't handle it is just on obsticle that you will have to beat and over come in life if you think all this is hard on you and making you crazy what do you think a kid of your own is going to do don't try to have a kid when all this stuff is going on in your life right now just take time for yourself to think and just relax cause life is not hard as you kame it turn out to be just just go somewhere to clear your head for a while and relax

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so stressed out anyone that can help please do I could use it [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so the past school year I have been sooo stressed out me and my mom have been fighting a lot and like right now we are not talking. I have been missing my dad a lot lately. My boyfriend says some stuff that stresses me out and I'm always freaking out that he is leaving me and it kills me...

Stressed out [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there I thought at 1 point I was pregnant but I wasn't I was just late but now I'm really stressed out!! I get pissed of easily and I crnt be arsed wi all that because I work a lot and see my friends and boyfriend does any 1 have any tips or advice would really help!ANy tips on chiilin...

Really stressed with monitor [ 18 Answers ]

Hi eveyone, thanks for reading, Last week I turned the computer on, it got to the welcome screen and I couldn't move the mouse cursor to select my icon, so (probly really stupidly) I just unpluged the computer at the wall, thinking that if I restart it the mouse will work, when I turned the...

Stressed [ 6 Answers ]

OK so basiclly I'm pretty stressed right now I'm going into high school witch I'm kind of nerviose about And I really like my best guy friend but I'm not sure what to do he tells me that he loves me to and misses being with me but then he says he doesn't want a girlfriend So what should I do

Pregnant or Stressed? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been doing a lot of searching on the net for information on this kind of stuff and it's very confusing, so I figured I'd ask experts: people who may be moms themselves. The story: I'm not too proud of it, but when I moved back to school this year I got drunk and had sex with a good...

View more questions Search