Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stellamao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2019, 06:06 AM
    Rating people in dystopia
    What are some dystopian books, movies, series, etc. in which people are rated or ranked? Kind of like in the episode 'nosedive' in black mirror. Or books or other sources about that topic?
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

May 13, 2019, 06:21 PM
    "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley **not the kindle version which has chunks missing

movie The Painting dvd
    devicesupport Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2019, 10:05 PM
    The Lathe of Heaven by Ursula K. Le Guin.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2019, 02:51 AM
    Equilibrium
    THX1138
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 3, 2019, 09:25 AM
    The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (women ranked as babymakers)

by George Orwell (humans ranked in a bureaucracy)

Do Androids
    Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Rick (androids ranked)

The Hunger Games
    by Suzanne Collins (the wealthy rank poor people as pawns for hunting and death)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lease sign for 3 people, now they have 4 more people join temporary to the apartment [ 0 Answers ]

Apartment 3 bedrooms we signed with the tenant for 3 people to live. Now they have 3 adults and 2 kids join temporary in the apartment. What should I do? They told me that they just visit their mom and it was since before Christmas 2011. And they also have a reason that their mom is sicked and they...

Men and women get tortured and captured over seas, rich people pay to torture people. [ 2 Answers ]

Two people escape from this building a white man and a chinese woman, they escape to a train station. The woman was badly burned in her eye. She see's herself in a mirror and decided not to live anymore and jumps in front of a train.

Electrical outlet rating vs. Circuit breaker amperage rating [ 5 Answers ]

Hello to all, I am new to this forum, please excuse me if this question has been answered. I just bought a Thermal Dynamics Plasma cutter. It has a Nema 50-P plug end on it, which I assume is to be plugged into a Nema 50-R outlet. In looking in my reference book, this is a 3 wire...

View more questions Search