Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2019, 03:06 PM
    Well the dufus is at it again. He threatens Mexico with more tarrifs if the don't do more to stop migrants, they say okay, he claims he forced them into a deal. Well you should know that Mexico has been doing more and training additional guardsmen for its southern border since December. Yeah they already had a deal but something had to be done to get the congress off the front pages.

Barr agrees to turn over documents to the dems as they vote tommorow to step up enforcement of the subpoenaes that have been issued so far and ignored, and give committee chairmen full authority to do what they have to do.

Check out CSpan for todays hearings with former federal prosecutors testimony. ENLIGHTENING!
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    That made me laugh.

Does this make you two laugh also?

“Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2019, 03:18 PM
    yes I think you have enough wretched refuse already
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2019, 03:51 PM
    “Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
    I am all in favor of legal immigration. Always have been. I completely agree with President Obama when he stated, "If it is orderly and lawful, immigration is good for our economy."

I am also all in favor of building a wall to stop illegal immigration.

I think your Trump Derangement Syndrome has completely killed off your sense of humor.
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2019, 05:38 AM
    I think your Trump Derangement Syndrome has completely killed off your sense of humor.

When I first heard Trump Derangement Syndrome, I thought it meant Trump is deranged. Most people who come across it the first time still think that. Talk about backfiring! You people need to rethink your slogans.

I see your own rules about name-calling don't apply to you - just to others who don't agree with you. Interesting.
    Expert

Jun 11, 2019, 07:01 AM
    Is it Trump Derangement Syndrome that explains the hungreds of contacts with Vlad's minions and kept so secret that they lied about them? Is it TDS that explains hios cabal of crooks swindlers and grifters he surrounded himself with during after and even before his campaign who have gone to jail, and going to jail? Is it TDS that lies to the public attacks it's citizens and coddles dictators and protects murderers of our citizens? Is it TDS who welcomed enemies to get dirt on his political opponents to steal the WH from the majority of voters? Is it TDS that allows foreign entities to funnel money to the dufus through his properties without the permission of the congress as the law requires?

I'm with Athos, and must add that maybe the righties like you who voted for and still support the dufus are the ones suffering from TDS, and it has seriously affected your rational thinking. None of you have read the Report, or can grasp what it says, and that includes his elected sycophants who put party above people.

Just asking, would your head explode if HC was president with this great economy, and would you be blasting her as you have for 30 years and moving to impeach her, and lock her up, as we are attempting to do to the dufus? Of course you would, so I suppose you're correct about it's just politics.
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2019, 07:15 AM
    I see your own rules about name-calling don't apply to you - just to others who don't agree with you. Interesting.
    Even more interesting than that is the fact that I have not called anyone a name. I said I thought your TDS had robbed you of your humor, but that is not name calling. If I had called you an idiot, sycophant, or dufus, then you would be able to find me guilty. If you want to accuse Trump of name calling, then you would plainly be correct. It's one of several strategies of his that I greatly dislike.

Just asking, would your head explode if HC was president with this great economy, and would you be blasting her as you have for 30 years and moving to impeach her, and lock her up, as we are attempting to do to the dufus? Of course you would, so I suppose you're correct about it's just politics.
    That's a really good question. I'm not sure it's fair to say I have "blasted" her. I think she is corrupt and inept, so maybe that qualifies. I don't think the economy would have prospered with her. Impeach her? For what?

I'm sure I would have opposed her big-government, high tax, pro-abortion policies. I think it's fine to oppose policies, but I think it can be done without name calling and hatred.
    Expert

Jun 11, 2019, 07:59 AM
    You rather have small government that doesn't work very well for main street ordinary Americans, low taxes for rich guys funded by deficit spending, and bullying poor women who have no resources to do what resourced woman can do regardless of anti abortion laws, and shutdown PP whose services are less than 4% of the services they provide to those under resourced people. The other 97% lose their services too? Pretty cruel in my opinion, but yours is not new. guess we see what SCOTUS says(?).

Meanwhile you ignore the elements of the Report, for the spin of him and his sycophants, while he coddles and smoozes the most ruthless of modern leaders. You take holding your nose to dizzying new heights. TDS on your side is markedly dangerous, but I really have no issue if the bottom line is saving babies, misguided and inept as the path to do so is implemented.
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2019, 08:42 AM
    You rather have small government that doesn't work very well for main street ordinary Americans,
    Your big government has us 23 tril in debt.

low taxes for rich guys funded by deficit spending,
    I have dispensed with that silly argument many, many times before. Pay attention. The highest income Americans fund about 2/3 of fed spending. Your contention is completely wrong. The bottom half of income earners pay nearly no income tax. Yep, those low taxes for rich guys are killing us!!

bullying poor women who have no resources to do what resourced woman can do regardless of anti abortion laws, and shutdown PP whose services are less than 4% of the services they provide to those under resourced people. The other 97% lose their services too?
    You plainly did not pay attention to the videos which came out showing that PP sells the body parts of destroyed fetuses. I dare any of you pro-abortion folks to watch a video of an abortion taking place, and especially showing the extracted body parts of the baby. If you can watch that and still maintain your pro-abortion position, then so be it. I can virtually guarantee you will not do it.

Meanwhile you ignore the elements of the Report, for the spin of him and his sycophants, while he coddles and smoozes the most ruthless of modern leaders. You take holding your nose to dizzying new heights.
    Argue the Mueller report if you want to. We were discussing the silly issue of the navy ship. As to TDS, let's hear you speak critically of the scandals of the Obama admin. When you start getting honest about those eight years, then you can talk about TDS. It is your OLS (Obama loving syndrome) that I really object to the most.
    Expert

Jun 11, 2019, 10:09 AM
    Your big government has us 23 tril in debt.
    Wonder where those debts come from? Sure ain't us poor folks that got that 23 trillion...hmm?

I have dispensed with that silly argument many, many times before. Pay attention. The highest income Americans fund about 2/3 of fed spending. Your contention is completely wrong. The bottom half of income earners pay nearly no income tax. Yep, those low taxes for rich guys are killing us!!
    No you have a different opinion, and may dismiss mine but the issue has not been dispensed. Low taxes, and loopholes are killing us. Case in point, tax deductions for closing old American plants, and opening new state of the art ones overseas for cheap labor and no benefits. That's killing us.

You plainly did not pay attention to the videos which came out showing that PP sells the body parts of destroyed fetuses. I dare any of you pro-abortion folks to watch a video of an abortion taking place, and especially showing the extracted body parts of the baby. If you can watch that and still maintain your pro-abortion position, then so be it. I can virtually guarantee you will not do it.
    Car accident videos are just as gross as are pictures of the lungs of smokers, and war victims. They recycle human remains and cadavers for research and have for centuries, but don't tell me of my pro abortion stance, I am against it, as I have explained but our difference is you throw out needed non abortion services to those in need to stop the small number of abortions as the need for abortions is steadily dropping. That you think it's okay to sacrifice the needs of others for such an agenda says more about your agenda and positions than mine. Maybe that's the best you can do, but forget having any moral superiority or support for your cause as you go about it.

Argue the Mueller report if you want to. We were discussing the silly issue of the navy ship. As to TDS, let's hear you speak critically of the scandals of the Obama admin. When you start getting honest about those eight years, then you can talk about TDS. It is your OLS (Obama loving syndrome) that I really object to the most.
    Hey, I am MORE honest about them than you have been so save the spin for the politicians. The Mueller Report is the finding of FACTS. You and dufus won't spin your way out of them either.
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2019, 10:38 AM
    No you have a different opinion, and may dismiss mine but the issue has not been dispensed.
    That the top 5% of income earners pay 60% of income tax is not my opinion. It is a fact, kind of like the sun rising in the east. That the bottom half of income earners pay nearly nothing is also a fact.

Car accident videos are just as gross as are pictures of the lungs of smokers, and war victims.
    Yes, and I am against car wrecks, smoking, and war. For the same reason, I am against abortion, but I know you won't watch the videos.

They recycle human remains and cadavers for research and have for centuries,
    Yes, but they don't kill these people to get their parts and then market them like so much ground beef.

but don't tell me of my pro abortion stance, I am against it,
    Don't tell me how you are against abortion when you vote for people who wholeheartedly support abortion on demand. If you are against it, then take a stand against it.

Hey, I am MORE honest about them than you have been so save the spin for the politicians.
    I don't think you are. You NEVER mention Obama's scandals, other than to try and excuse them. When you start admitting that Obama was as much a typical politician as most others are, then you will start to get my attention. In fact, you have that opportunity now. Take a few lines and honestly discuss the scandals of the Obama admin.
    Expert

Jun 11, 2019, 12:01 PM
    That the top 5% of income earners pay 60% of income tax is not my opinion. It is a fact, kind of like the sun rising in the east. That the bottom half of income earners pay nearly nothing is also a fact.
    That top 5& have 77% of the wealth and 83% of that deficit funded tax cut went to them so don't expect my sympathy and you haven't explained where that 23 TRILLION in debt came from. I understand if you can't and simply are regurgitating right wing talking points.

Yes, and I am against car wrecks, smoking, and war. For the same reason, I am against abortion, but I know you won't watch the videos.
    Sorry, I excuse you for depriving the needy services just to stop abortions. Throwing the baby out with the bath water is not a viable strategy.

Yes, but they don't kill these people to get their parts and then market them like so much ground beef.
    Using exaggerated language to make your point is not impressive and deceptive since you obviously don't know the difference, nor do you admit to being more than willing to abandon those precious babies after they are born. Your selective charity doesn't solve the problem either.

Don't tell me how you are against abortion when you vote for people who wholeheartedly support abortion on demand. If you are against it, then take a stand against it.
    I'm not a one issue warrior, and that abortion on demand meme is a right wing talking point to hide your discrimination of poor women with no resources, since the ones with resources ignore the rantings of your pro-life hypocrisy. I would be more inclined if your concern for the unborn was a commitment after they were born, so until then rant on, see ya at the polls.

I don't think you are. You NEVER mention Obama's scandals, other than to try and excuse them. When you start admitting that Obama was as much a typical politician as most others are, then you will start to get my attention. In fact, you have that opportunity now. Take a few lines and honestly discuss the scandals of the Obama admin.
    No thanks, I'll leave that to Obama/liberals haters like yourself and stick to the CURRENT events before us now. You have been proven to not value FACTS and DATA so what's the point of getting your attention that way when you will deny them anyway? I can get your attention just by blasting your non facts and that's what you can expect from me.

Nothing personal.
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2019, 12:05 PM
    Even more interesting than that is the fact that I have not called anyone a name. I think it's fine to oppose policies, but I think it can be done without name calling and hatred.

Calling someone deranged is NOT name-calling? You keep showing this odd incapacity to know what words mean.

Dial back your hatred and your name-calling, and you'll see an all-around personal improvement.
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2019, 12:18 PM
    Calling someone deranged is NOT name-calling? You keep showing this odd incapacity to know what words mean.

Dial back your hatred and your name-calling, and you'll see an all-around personal improvement.
    As I was trying to say, I guess clumsily, your ability to recognize humor is limited. Besides, I think suggesting someone has TDS is not exactly the same as saying they are deranged. But I assure you I was not suggesting you are deranged.

Much of what I post here is said tongue in cheek. I guess it does not come across that way very well.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2019, 01:00 PM
    Much of what I post here is said tongue in cheek. I guess it does not come across that way very well.
    You mean I shouldn't be crying myself to sleep every night?
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2019, 01:21 PM
    You mean I shouldn't be crying myself to sleep every night?
    I thought you did that because Obama was no longer president?
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jun 11, 2019, 05:48 PM
    You have been proven to not value FACTS and DATA so what's the point of getting your attention that way when you will deny them anyway?
    He's not alone.
    It's a Proven fact, People don't care (listen) about facts.

I am MORE honest about them than you have been
    No your not. You're one hundred percent bias. We watched you cry on national TV, you have been talking impeachment before Trump was elected. Nothing has changed. You Can't think past your hatred and sore loserDom.

How else do you think we are sup[pose to take it, when you continually Cry, CHEAT CHEATER! (before, during and after) all the fricken time? You can't see past your own hatred. Yes, I understand that you are accustom to listening and choosing to believe in the Dems lies, but Trump is King and his lies prevail.
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2019, 06:08 PM
    WalterO, pretty accurate assessment. It's what I've said for months. Its the "holier than thou" position that is irritating.

That top 5& have 77% of the wealth and 83% of that deficit funded tax cut went to them so don't expect my sympathy and you haven't explained where that 23 TRILLION in debt came from.
    23 tril in debt came from spending 23 tril more than tax revenues. Or in other words, from basic stupidity.

No you have a different opinion, and may dismiss mine but the issue has not been dispensed. Low taxes, and loopholes are killing us. Case in point, tax deductions for closing old American plants, and opening new state of the art ones overseas for cheap labor and no benefits. That's killing us.
    I'm not dismissing your opinion. I am posting facts. They are different. The top 5% of income earners pay over half the taxes. Simple fact.

Using exaggerated language to make your point is not impressive and deceptive since you obviously don't know the difference, nor do you admit to being more than willing to abandon those precious babies after they are born. Your selective charity doesn't solve the problem either.
    They kill these babies and then sell the body parts for profit. They do so without getting permission from those living human beings. If you can't stand the truth, then too bad, but don't refer to that as exaggerated language. It is the truth. You should deal with it.

I'm not a one issue warrior, and that abortion on demand meme is a right wing talking point to hide your discrimination of poor women with no resources, since the ones with resources ignore the rantings of your pro-life hypocrisy. I would be more inclined if your concern for the unborn was a commitment after they were born, so until then rant on, see ya at the polls.
    Like I said. You are pro-abortion due to your refusing to oppose it. It's easier to post a lot of words than to take a stand. Too bad. You think I have no commitment to children once they are born. Your solution is to get rid of them before they are born. And between the two of us, I'm the one who spent his life working with children of all sorts in school systems. I like my position MUCH better than yours.

No thanks, I'll leave that to Obama/liberals haters like yourself and stick to the CURRENT events before us now.
    Why am I not surprised? If I ever see you say something honestly critical about Obama, I think I'll frame it. Politics. Pure politics.
    Expert

Jun 12, 2019, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    He's not alone.
    It's a Proven fact, People don't care (listen) about facts.

No your not. You're one hundred percent bias. We watched you cry on national TV, you have been talking impeachment before Trump was elected. Nothing has changed. You Can't think past your hatred and sore loserDom.

How else do you think we are sup[pose to take it, when you continually Cry, CHEAT CHEATER! (before, during and after) all the fricken time? You can't see past your own hatred. Yes, I understand that you are accustom to listening and choosing to believe in the Dems lies, but Trump is King and his lies prevail.
    But Walt, the dufus has been a lying cheating cruel bully all his life. You can't just ignore that FACT!
    Expert

Jun 12, 2019, 07:21 AM
    WalterO, pretty accurate assessment. It's what I've said for months. Its the "holier than thou" position that is irritating.
    He's a nut, said affectionately. 8D

23 tril in debt came from spending 23 tril more than tax revenues. Or in other words, from basic stupidity.
    Where did it come from was the question. Why have the repubs who have run the congress since 2012, and the WH since 2016 not cut the debt? Or when does the great economy start paying it's bills?

I'm not dismissing your opinion. I am posting facts. They are different. The top 5% of income earners pay over half the taxes. Simple fact.
    So the ones with 90% of the wealth only pay a bit better than half the taxes, and you think that's fair and balanced given the size of the debt and having no plan to address it, just add to it?

They kill these babies and then sell the body parts for profit. They do so without getting permission from those living human beings. If you can't stand the truth, then too bad, but don't refer to that as exaggerated language. It is the truth. You should deal with it.
    It's the woman and the doctor who make those choices, or should be, and your truth is greatly suspect in terms of accuracy. I apply the same conclusion to those that think like you without the commitment to follow through with all those babies you choose to save. That makes you as deadbeats as the dad's who walk away and fail to take responsibility. You should consider dealing with THAT truth!

Like I said. You are pro-abortion due to your refusing to oppose it. It's easier to post a lot of words than to take a stand. Too bad. You think I have no commitment to children once they are born. Your solution is to get rid of them before they are born. And between the two of us, I'm the one who spent his life working with children of all sorts in school systems. I like my position MUCH better than yours.
    Good for you, because your labels and words mean nothing to me except you are entitled to them. No big deal. I respect teachers immensely as the most important members of our society and pillars of the community. I extend that same respect to you and hope you keep up the good work.

Why am I not surprised? If I ever see you say something honestly critical about Obama, I think I'll frame it. Politics. Pure politics.
    Obama has been gone for nearly 3 years and I live in the NOW and what to do about todays reality. I see your zeal to denigrate the past prez as but a distraction from that reality, so ignore it and keep you focused on the importance of TODAY. That should come as no surprise since that's the way I have rolled since YOU joined the forum. Politics is a good frame of reference, just add TODAY to politics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Mueller indictments [ 937 Answers ]

Inspector Clouseau brought down a bakers dozen of indictments yesterday against Ruskies working out of St Petersburg .(taking bets right now on the chances of ever getting those charged onto US soil).The charge is that they dressed up like American snowflakes in pajamas, in their mother's basement...

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mueller climatrol motor? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Climatroloil forced furnace, MN.227-1-110, SN. 2EZ. 88000 BTU per hr. It has stopped working. The blower will work if I turn it on manual, but if I put it on auto nothing works. I am told I need a motor for it. Can anyone tell me where I would fine one and about how much it will cost. ...

How to restart a mueller furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I ran out of oil. After getting oil in the tank I can't get the furnace to work. I've looked all over for a reset button, but there isn't one.

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

View more questions Search