Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JS29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Does his in come count?
    My ex has filed for a review of the child support. She has now remarried and I was wondering if she had to list his income on the financial affidavit?:confused:
    acicomp Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Apr 20, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Normally, in most states the answer is no. The income only counts between you and her. Your state may be different, but for most states no. You may want to look up your states department for child support enforcement and they usually will have a guideline or possibly a worksheet online that will work you through the financials step by step.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Sincerity Count? [ 20 Answers ]

I have often heard some Christians say that sincerity doesn't count if it is based on innacurate knowledge and that such ignorance can lead to ultimate destruction at the hands of God. I disagree with this concept. Do you? They cite the following scripture to support their conclusion. Romans...

Sperm count [ 1 Answers ]

What's the age for a mans sperm count to go lower or having a slimmer chance of having kids

How to count my cycle [ 1 Answers ]

My last cycle was dec.31 it went off jan 3 and I have not seen my cycle yet could I be pregnant

Count in the Report [ 5 Answers ]

Dear... I have aquestion about the report . I give you example . Table: Size Date FCL 1 X 40' 2/6/2006 FCL 2 X 40' 5/6/2006 FCL 3 X 40' 9/6/2006

View more questions Search