Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2019, 08:31 PM
    Vegan terrorism, it is the new ISIS
    https://www.news.com.au/technology/e...e9694120a2cff8

Vegans have been very disruptive in a certain part of the world lately, leading to revision of laws for those who invade the property of others to protest and disrupt. So a big sitdown led to many arrests and abbatoirs were invaded, farms were invaded and fences cut
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2019, 02:33 PM
    sounds like the farmer has to load up his double barrel with some buck shot .
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2019, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    sounds like the farmer has to load up his double barrel with some buck shot .
    You need more than buckshot with this lot, they need to be put down like the rabid dogs they are
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2019, 02:44 PM
    yeah ! now you are seeing things my way. These farmers have every human right to protect their property and their livelyhood . I was actually thinking of loading up the shotgun with bird shot . Imagine having to have a doctor extract 50 pellets out of your butt.
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2019, 02:47 PM
    yeah ! now you are seeing things my way. These farmers have every human right to protect their property and their livelyhood . I was actually thinking of loading up the shotgun with bird shot . Imagine having to have a doctor extract 50 pellets out of your butt.
    No, I was thinking of their needing to extract a .303
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2019, 02:52 PM
    either way I'm with you . My favorite meal is grass fed Aussie lamb. It's too expensive here ;but I gladly shell out the $35 for a boneless roast .
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2019, 03:27 PM
    either way I'm with you . My favorite meal is grass fed Aussie lamb. It's too expensive here ;but I gladly shell out the $35 for a boneless roast .
    Don't you have any sheep of your own? Yes, $35 a kilo is about right. Salt bush raised is the best. I'm against live exports but you can have as much chilled meat as you can eat. Get this, some protesters were charged for trespass they committed months ago, doesn't pay to stir up trouble

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...ef519d06d6cfbc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The end of ISIS [ 27 Answers ]

I want to know why no one has applauded the end of ISIS or Daesh, they have just gone out with a whimper in Iraq, in Syria and in the Philippines and not one of the powers involved in the fight has declared a resounding victory. Is al Baghdadi dead or not? Reports of his death come and go, like OBL...

ISIS terror alerts [ 92 Answers ]

Terror Alert Threats Escalated in Europe - By John Cleese The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit...

Has anyone purchased Monobenzone from isis-cosmeceuticals.com ? [ 19 Answers ]

They seem to be a legit company (although they have some rude people working for them however I could careless as long as they provide a real product) ,at least they sound less fishy than other companies,and I have used their iris lightning kit for two weeks and I saw some result(*** don't ask for...

View more questions Search