Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2019, 11:40 AM
    Women making less money and subject to sexual harassment.
    Women doing the same job with the same experience and training do not make less money than men. That has repeaedly been proven to be untrue. And the last time I checked, sexual harassment is against the law.
    Gays being thrown out the military
    Last I heard that was no longer being practiced.

minorities specifically black and brown still fighting discrimination at the polls at the job and are more likely to see heavy jail time than white counterparts and profiled more intensely, and be beat or killed by cops.
    I'd like to see your documentation on that. The issue of jail time is less an issue of race than of the manner in which laws are written. As for being killed by cops, it is a rare occurrence for a non-white to be killed needlessly by a policeman. It gets talked about all the time, but then we find out, for instance, that Michael Brown actually assaulted the policeman who then turned out to be the victim in the whole story.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2019, 05:55 PM
    Since you brought up the Brown shooting I will use that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.31ff0f7734d1
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2019, 06:10 PM
    Women doing the same job with the same experience and training do not make less money than men.
    You must be a man. Oh yes! You are! Wish I could relive job interviews and have you sitting next to me. It wasn't many years ago there was a huge enough difference between men's and women's pay.
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2019, 06:16 PM
    You must be a man. Oh yes! You are! Wish I could relive job interviews and have you sitting next to me. It wasn't many years ago there was a huge enough difference between men's and women's pay.
    Wow. What convincing data.

Since you brought up the Brown shooting I will use that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.31ff0f7734d1
    Yeah. I'm really going to pay a lot of attention to Obama's DOJ.

Ferguson is 2/3 black. If they don't like the way things are being run, they can elect a slate of liberal democrats and then follow the path of Detroit.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2019, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Yeah. I'm really going to pay a lot of attention to Obama's DOJ.

If it doesn't agree with your belief, it's FAKE NEWS. You have learned your lesson well from your master Trump.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2019, 09:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    If it doesn't agree with your belief, it's FAKE NEWS. You have learned your lesson well from your master Trump.
    Well, of course it is fake, invented, twisted, partial but rarely the whole truth
    Expert

Apr 16, 2019, 12:23 PM
    Agreed the dufus rarely tells the whole truth, and lies multiple times with every breath. That takes natural skill and plenty of practice.
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2019, 12:41 PM
    Probably learned it from Obama and HC.
    Expert

Apr 16, 2019, 01:45 PM
    Naw, its well documented he was a liar and cheater before those two came on the scene. His dad taught him well, and that's well documented too.
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2019, 05:26 PM
    That might be, but no supporter of Obama and Clinton has any room to be critical.
    Expert

Apr 17, 2019, 03:57 AM
    Funny I say the same thing about supporters of the dufus. Obama is gone so it's just your turn in the barrel, so all those rocks you threw at Obama you should expect them back. I suggest you learn to duck.
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2019, 04:44 AM
    so all those rocks you threw at Obama you should expect them back. I suggest you learn to duck.
    Fair enough statement. Just remember that anything you say about Trump is also true of Obama, so don't act so shocked and outraged when you say them, and bear in mind that you do not occupy the moral high ground in any respect.
    Expert

Apr 17, 2019, 07:13 AM
    I don't need the moral high ground to dispute your outrageous claim that Obama did the same thing that the dufus is doing. The FACTUAL evidence just doesn't support your claim, but does support my assertion of your confusion between reality and BS!
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2019, 10:33 AM
    your outrageous claim that Obama did the same thing that the dufus is doing. The FACTUAL evidence just doesn't support your claim, but does support my assertion of your confusion between reality and BS!
    Yeah, he did. In fact his lying was about 4 brave Americans left to die in Benghazi as we have discussed before. He did it to insure his reelection. He also lied about Obamacare and AG Lynch meeting with BC in the airport. And just wait to see what is going to come out about his spying on the Trump campaign. There is your reality for you.
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2019, 11:45 AM
    Just remember that anything you say about Trump is also true of Obama.

This is why it's impossible to have any kind of meaningful conversation with the loony right-wing.
    Expert

Apr 17, 2019, 12:18 PM
    Yeah, he did. In fact his lying was about 4 brave Americans left to die in Benghazi as we have discussed before. He did it to insure his reelection. He also lied about Obamacare and AG Lynch meeting with BC in the airport. And just wait to see what is going to come out about his spying on the Trump campaign. There is your reality for you.
    I hate to break it to you but all that has been investigated by MANY including the GOP many times, and resolved and sorry you continue to be stuck on it. The matter at hand now are the dufus lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    This is why it's impossible to have any kind of meaningful conversation with the loony right-wing.
    Hardline extreme loony right wing.
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2019, 12:47 PM
    I hate to break it to you but all that has been investigated by MANY including the GOP many times, and resolved and sorry you continue to be stuck on it. The matter at hand now are the dufus lies.
    There is no question that Obama lied. For that matter, the Russia matter has been concluded and no charges filed against Trump, yet you continue to say he lies, so evidently you must not have to be convicted to be a liar.

You know guys, the incessant name-calling gets old, especially by the "We don't believe in name-calling," crowd. If you don't have anything intelligent to say, maybe you should try to just say nothing. Your example is far more revealing than your words.
    Expert

Apr 17, 2019, 12:55 PM
    Your facts are totally in error. Check your resources again.
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2019, 03:03 PM
    There is no question that Obama lied. For that matter, the Russia matter has been concluded and no charges filed against Trump, yet you continue to say he lies, so evidently you must not have to be convicted to be a liar.

This is called a FALSE EQUIVALENCE. Trump has over ONE THOUSAND documented lies and misstatements on his account. The number grows every day. Even his fellow Republicans are increasingly embarrassed by this disgrace to everything decent in American life.

You know guys, the incessant name-calling gets old, especially by the "We don't believe in name-calling," crowd. If you don't have anything intelligent to say, maybe you should try to just say nothing. Your example is far more revealing than your words.

Maybe you should take your own advice. Your nearly constant presence on this board consists primarily of repeating your pro-Trump agenda while absolving yourself from his repellent lifestyle - all in the face of declaring yourself a Christian. You should know better.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2019, 04:06 PM
    Name:  Duplicity.png
Views: 66
Size:  841.0 KB

The republican - democrat divide

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uncle? [ 2 Answers ]

What relation am I to my wife's brother's son?

My Uncle is mean to me help? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My mom and dad are on holiday to Germany and my sisters and brothers I hardly ever see them they are always watching TV or on computres and work. So my uncle came over for a couple of days while my parents are on holiday. My uncle was going out for dinner and I asked him can you get me a...

He's poor, I'm not rich but not poor, he expects me to pay for everything, cheap? [ 24 Answers ]

My boyfriend is poor, I'm not rich nor poor, he expects me to pay for everything.. sometimes at dinner he orders a long list and I know I'm going to have to pay for it.. is it about being poor? Or is he cheap?

ISO Uncle [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My name is Heather and I am in search of my uncle who was adopted out after birth. He was born to Noreeta Wilson. While my grandfather was in Korea my grandmother was assulted and became pregnant with my uncle. During those times they made the choice to give him up. He would be in his...

View more questions Search