Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dexlysic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 04:43 PM
    I have had the same problem lately with my Dell (bought from Dell). Windows not Genuine, I can also go to a web site, connect, and for example log onto Bellsouth, then select the pay my bill link, I get cannot connect. I have gone to Microsoft to try and run updates, but that fails as well. I get the message " The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem." I have tried the options they suggest, but have had no luck so far. The windows update error message is [Error number: 0x800B0001]
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 19, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Dex -- try not to piggy back your question on a different one -- I ran into the same error last year Detecting digital signing issues in Windows XP -- Savage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot find server, micrsoft windows not genuine [ 7 Answers ]

So, a while ago I started to get pop-ups "your copy of windows may not be genuine" so I, of course, ignored it because I have no idea what that means. Now that that pop-up stopped a new problem has started. When I go on the internet, I can look at whatever, but if I want to pay a bill, or sign...

Can't load windows, Can't get into safe mode and can't reinstall windows. [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I can't get windows98 SE to load. I can't get into safe mode or reinstall windows. A little history first. I had an issue with my creative sound card. EMM386 not loading along with something that had to do with the sound card. I went back and forth with creative tech support to resolve the...

Genuine Questions here<<<(DSO)<<<--- [ 10 Answers ]

Due to sum miss understanding I've removed all Fix's regarding DSO, any one with legit problems removing it or ne other area's can direct there questions here. Regards~ Don't know what to do? Just ask.

View more questions Search