Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arby808 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Mar 30, 2019, 10:50 AM
    Carrier furnace lock out
    Hi I have a carrier weather maker sxI furnace that has a code 21 and locks the furnace. When the house gets cold I check the thermostat and see it is calling for heat the stat is new. I go to the furnace and shut the power off and the furnace will start running, some times it will work for a hour and sometimes it will work for days or even weeks what would cause this
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 30, 2019, 01:29 PM
    It could be anything from a control to the gas valve or stuck gas valve.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4jLZRaPtIw[/FONT]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace 48ss error 5 innition lock out failure. What can that be. [ 0 Answers ]

Electric ignition sparks on and off for 5 minutes and 5 flashes show up on led indicator. It is a rooftop model on ground level with built in airconditioning system and its OK. Noticed 2 wires talked about earlier to gas valve brown and grey. 8.6 VAC before spark ingition and 28 VAC during...

Carrier code 14 ingnition lock out [ 0 Answers ]

I have a carrier wheater maker 8000 heating system with electronic board that when the heating is on it keeps turning off displayin code 14 ( one flash for first digit and four flashes for second digit) that according to the panel it means " ignition lock out". What does this mean and how can I fix...

Furnace codes (lock out check furnace) [ 1 Answers ]

Keeps going out and then firing again at about six minute intervals

Lock out code carrier furnace after messing with thermostat battery replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Carrier furnace code shows ignition lockout this happened after temporarily disconnecting thermostat to replace battery

View more questions Search