Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 21, 2007, 07:58 PM
    That's funny lol!! Okay I feel better, thank you.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Your welcome, anytime.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2007, 06:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AKaeTrue
    I live on the east coast (southern part) and it's not a term of endearment I use - LOL ;) ;)

Maybe it's a northern thing ;) ;)
    Missk, just thought I'd clarify too.
    I was totally joking (hence the wink, winks)

Actually, those terms of endearment are used all over the US no matter where your located :D North, East, South, West, in the middle...
    In Canada and probably the rest of the world too.
    None of us are innocent... LOL
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 22, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Yeah I know-thanks. I am a little on the blonde side. I am a sensitive thing sometimes!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Interesting ex situation [ 1 Answers ]

3 years ago I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years, she said she wasn't happy and I was reluction to let her go. A week later I met someone else, we started dating and grew from there. 3 months passed and me and ex started talking again. She didn't date anyone one after 3 years of off and on with...

Interesting conundrum. [ 14 Answers ]

Christians believe in God, Jesus and a "spirit" Muslims believe in God, and although they do not accept Jesus as a saviour they do believe in him and accept him as a profet. Jews believe in God. Do not and did not accept him as a saviour and for his troubles, murdered him. Given the above...

New Here, Have Some Interesting Question? [ 3 Answers ]

Well, hey guyz. I am 18 years old male, live in New Jersey and have some question for you guys. Well, guyz I am half south asian and half european. My original skin complexion is somewhat fair to light. Until last summer, my complexion was great until I hit ACNE!! Since, obviously I wanted to get...

View more questions Search