Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PR0WN3D Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2019, 12:11 PM
    I cant remember the name of a book
    So the book its self, sort of goes like this. There are 2 friends and one of them bought a moon rock they thought was real but the main character says its fake and show the tag that says made in china, then later the friend bought a thing that when you give it to something and it comes in contacts with water it grows, and causes the friend of the buyer to get a virus on his PC. Then he goes to a swimming race and he keeps growing in the water and swam super fast and stuff. Then after a while it reverted because it was just a trial. Anyone know what book this is?

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember book title (Childrens/YA book) [ 4 Answers ]

I read a book in the early to mid 1990s with this plot: A girl, either a pre-teen or young teen, plays some game in front of a mirror. Suddenly she can see through the mirror to another girl who looks just like her, except inside the mirror it's obviously the 18th or 19th century. Somehow the...

Can't remember this book? [ 0 Answers ]

A few years ago, I read a book that I liked, but I don't remember the title. I believe it was about a girl and her brother, and he gets Leukemia, and her parents won't allow her to visit him, so she sneaks into the hospital to see him before he dies, and there is something about a doghouse that...

I can't remember the name of a book [ 0 Answers ]

I read a romance novel a few years ago. I don't remember much about it but I figured it was worth a shot. There is a guy(can't remember his name), I know he is some sort of law enforcement, I think DEA or FBI. He "kidnaps" a little boy, maybe like 2 years old from the Russian mob. Anyway he hijacks...

I can't remember this book [ 1 Answers ]

HEY.my name is Helen and I read this book but I only can remember parts's of it.It's about these 3 kids a girl and 2 boys and there parents died and from then there uncle or something like that is trying to find them and steal their fortune he disguises himself and stuff like that but they always...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.