Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colombanova Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2019, 12:21 PM
    Looking for romance book I think is from 80's
    Mr. Hugh O'connor sent his best friend an Irish writer to retrieve his niece who lost her memory and is at a convent in central america, in order to leave the country they have to marry and the writer make her believe they were engaged in the past, when they returned to England she takes notice of the lies and separate. Years later she wants to remarry and goes to Ireland to find her estranged husband.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a forgotten romance book [ 1 Answers ]

I'm look for a historical western romance about a girl named Kate or Katie, I think, who gets sent home from school when she is accused of burning it down. Her father is at his wits end as she has always been hard to handle. He hires an out of work (or retiring) bounty hunter to take her...

Romance book [ 0 Answers ]

The book I'm looking for is a romance,not that thick,the cover picture: its at night there is a moon and this man is standing behind this young woman I think she has on a cape. Its about the girl and her sisters when this girl gets frightned she makes fires start.and when she makes love to the man...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.