Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisalou Posts: 57, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Should I become a driving instructor?
    I have been in a n office job for far too long, I'm 25 and want to do something else, something to increase my earning power and also something to give me a sense of achievement. I think learning to do this will make me happier because I will be helping others to achieve. I have also been told that I would be a good social carer, and though this sounds pathetic I feel it is a lot of responsibility and I am just not confident enough in myself to dedicate years of my life towards something that I don't know if I'm going to be able to hack.

Are there any other instructors out there? Do you enjoy your job? Is the course very difficult? I am UK based
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2007, 11:30 PM
    You never know until you try. Teaching people successfully does give the teacher a sense of achievement, let alone the student when the are successful at what they are trying to learn.

I do not live in the U.K. But, I have taught various things for many years. Teaching is very rewarding if your heart is in it and you genuinely care about the welfare of your students and what they are learning.

Touching people's lives in a positive way is something that they will carry with them the rest of their lives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving to Canada [ 4 Answers ]

I am becoming a truck driver and the company that I am going to work for drives all 48 plus Canada and Mexico, will I need a passport for boarder crossing in either country?

Driving tickets [ 3 Answers ]

I have not had a driving infraction for over 15 years- except in a different province. In the last two years I have been pulled over twice in another province. The first was for speeding (I was going with traffic flow but because my wife's car looks hopped up I was picked out and pulled over...

I'm driving myself mad... [ 17 Answers ]

On the whole my relationship with my boyfriend is good. We are fairly honest with each other. Last wkend we went clubbing together, with about another 5 people. We had a good evening and got very drunk. There's this 1 girl who has known me and boyfriend forever, very sweet girl just abit...

It's driving me mad... [ 26 Answers ]

I typed out a whole long message regarding this, about why I think I feel this way, and what I think it's a reflection of, but I think it was far too long to bother you all with... The problem is that I'm sabotaging my relationship with my fiancé. I love him so much, and I know he loves me, so...

View more questions Search