Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karabou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Sleeping Problems
    Ok I am not sure if this is a Medical Condition or not... and I know it's not a disease... but does anyone have any explanation for why I swing my arm as when I sleep?

I'll give a brief example...

When I fall asleep and I'm actually sleeping... My body will act on it's own and my arm will start to swing back and forth hitting the wall and sometimes I hit myself in the face... My arm swings in pretty much every direction... After awhile I would wake up from it... When I am told to stop swinging my arm ( I'm still sleeping at this point ) I suddenly stop... Does anyone have an answer to my problem of what is wrong with me? And please don't say something stupid like try tying your arm down. I want to find out why this is happening... It's been going on since I was about I was a child, and I am 17 now. And it still goes on...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2007, 11:46 PM
    Arms are mentioned a number of times on the following site, and some on the other I hope that it might be of help to you.

Restless legs syndrome - All Sections (printer-friendly)

https://www.studentresources.net/col...t=44274&ps=604
    goyinuser Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 08:21 AM
    BalanceFormula.com :: Get Balanced

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Since all the lawyers are sleeping [ 7 Answers ]

My original question was not getting any play. So instead I will just say Hello,I am new to this sight and it seems a very comfortable and interesting place to visit. Hope to be of some help and maybe get some in return.speak to you all soon.Steve G:

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

Sleeping through the night [ 1 Answers ]

OK my son is now 5 ina half months old and does not sleep through the night instead he wakes up EVERY hour sometimes every half hour and its been like this for a long while about 3 months and its taking its toll on me being a single mother going to school full time. Am asking for anyway that you...

Avoid Sleeping [ 4 Answers ]

I used to work in night shifts Very often. When I continue in the day I feel sleepy. That affects my job badly. How can I avoid sleeping on such times. What food is advisable on such times.

Keeps Sleeping and Not Eating [ 4 Answers ]

Hi we have just bought a daschund 3 days ago from a pet store and it has been very playful until 4PM today.. it will wake up and then go back to sleep.. it sleeps in a bed that's sitting in a crate and theirs a area for food and water.. it normally eats and pees after it wakes up but it just keeps...

View more questions Search