Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ken Eavis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2019, 12:54 PM
    Is there a recall Not To Use this Model
    Is there a recall on this model & if so what is the solution?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 2, 2019, 01:20 PM
    Which model? Of what?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2019, 09:42 PM
    Well gee whiz, that really narrows it down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I go about the recall on my car? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a recall on my 2002 impala that was scheduled to be fixed a week from yesterday that I thought was a ignition fix. I did more research on my car and found out it could also be a electrical recall. Well I had been experiencing the problems the unfixed recalls cause. The unfixed recalls...

Is there a recall Serial # 4611A46139 Model # 925SA42060E17A-A [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if there is a recall on this Model & Serial #? I have been having problems with condensation building up. . Repair man blew out pipes twice . Still not working. I set the temp to 68 and it only goes up to 61 . The unit is a 90 % Bryant Heat & Air. It was installed 11-1-11. I get an...

Trying to recall 90's Tv Show [ 8 Answers ]

Don't remember the name or any of the character names. I believe it should be from the early to mid 90's Was a Sci-Fi type show/mini-series in which a teenage boy travels to different times and/or worlds using a wristband of sorts. Along the way he picks up a warrior woman and if I remember...

Recall recall recall please read [ 15 Answers ]

This book has some nasty errors on wiring. Many home owners use this kind of book to do wiring in there home and this is why I posted the warning. Asso see Gov web site for more info http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09078.html NEWS from CPSC U.S. Consumer Product Safety...

Pistachio recall [ 2 Answers ]

FYI New recall as of March 30,2009 FDA says to avoid pistachios amid salmonella scare

View more questions Search