I'm beginning to think that I'm not even supposed to be happy
    I just keep getting hurt
    I feel like I'm just not worth anymore
    And I feel so alone I just don't know what to do anymore
    Please help me what can I do please
    I don't want to feel this way anymore
    richcali Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Apr 19, 2007, 10:54 PM
    I too have these feelings and I just remember there is always someone who is worse off than me and they can be happy so...
    I am bed ridden for the last ten years due to a couple hip operations I have no wife as she left me when this first happened I am 45 years old and have to take morphine several times a day. I can't date anyone because I can't leave my bed, and I am so lonely. I was married for 16 years... but with all of this I learned there is always someone in worse shape who are making it. I take it one day at a time its all we can do... so stay strong take it day by day and remember your situation could be worse ( I think... I don't know your exact situation but generally this is true)
    For me doing my family history on the computer helped me a lot I contacted family that I have never met and have kept in touch with most of them to this day.
    Good luck to you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Get a life that you enjoy, and stay out of relationships until you know how to make yourself happy. Work on a skill, or get training for something you might like. As you accomplish things for yourself, and make yourself happy, you can grow and learn how to have a healthy, happy life.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Both of these responses were wonderful. I also think if you can be as honest as you can with YOURSELF, you might be able to answer some of your own questions. It took too long for me to do this. You will come through. Let yourself live. How old are you? That could make a big difference. Girl or boy? I really want you to realize how great you are and how great you can be.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 21, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Hi I have just come out of a 11 year relationship and now find myself on my own every evening as I like to keep the children to their routine.

I have found that getting involved in sites like this help you to put your own problems into perspective, helping others through your own experience and reading other threads gives you some ideas,you also get to talk to some pretty amazing people.

You can contact me via msn if you wish and maybe we chat through some of issues.

Life really is what you make it and your must try to find a positive in every day and hold onto it, things will get better but you have to believe that and believe in yourself.

Positive thoughts create positive outcomes!!
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2007, 10:52 AM
    All the answers are great.
    Startover22 had a really good point, it's time to be honest with yourself so that you can start picking through your troubles, dislikes and likes.
    It's probably the first step you need to take in order to get on the path to positive thinking and creating happier situations and goals for yourself.
    It's time to get to know yourself a little better so that you can be the one who makes yourself happy.
    It really works, you just have to be brave enough and strong enough to give it a chance.
    Kae
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by louie1
    Positive thoughts create positive outcomes!!!
    I've just got to write this one down!

So it is never forgotten!

Very true!
    BLTDay Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2007, 11:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    im just not even sure what to do anymore
    right now i pretty much hate life
    im beginning to think that im not even supposed to be happy
    i just keep getting hurt
    i feel like im just not worth anymore
    and i feel so alone i just dont know what to do anymore
    please help me what can i do please
    i dont wanna feel this way anymore
    Hey Cuite,
    As girls... we ALL go through this. I'm 19 and my identity my WHOLE life was wrapped in having a guy. I knew that the only way I'd be happy is if I found myself but could never get away from guys long enough to do that. Don't believe any lie... you ARE supposed to be happy... mentally, spiritually, emotionally... I finally "took a year off" from dating to get to know who I am as a person *because through the teenage years, its hard to know exactly who you are; even guys... so how can two people really be completely happy in a relationship if neither one of them REALLY knows themselves?? * It was the hardest decision I've ever made... I NEVER thought I could stay away from dating. But it was sincerely the best decision I ever made. I dedicated that time to God and I didn't even have to wait a year... God sent me the man of my dreams and we are now engaged. So, just keep your chin up. Your worth is not found in romantic relationships. Your worth is not found in physical appearance. <-- something I had to learn too. Your worth is only found in God alone. I know that sounds preachy... but you see all these people who struggle with the same thing you're dealing with. Even look at ALL the celebrities... they look everywhere but God and until they look in the one place they're not, they'll never be happy. Hope this helps. Praying for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't feel any thing during sex. [ 20 Answers ]

I just reacently broke my virginity. Its was damn painfull!! There is just one problem, I don't feel any pleasure while my man is thrusting. We don't get to do it often but when we do its still sore. He is very gentle though. OK, he is african so he is BIG. I nid some help.what is wrong with...

I feel like I have lost her for good, I don't know what to do [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry about the length, a lot has happened, thank you so much, this is really driving me crazy. I'm a bad speller and appoligise for that I am in my freshman year of college, and went into this year with a girlfriend who I had been with for over 2 and a half years. We had a great time in...

I don't feel anything! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I've been having sex for 2 years now, its been with 5 different guys, they all had big penises, they all got me wet and turned me on, but the problem is that once they put the penis inside Of me I don't feel pleasure, What the hell does that mean?? I concentrate! I do different positions....

How to give someone the hint that you really don't want to talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys Well OK some of you know there's a chick at my work that likes me she has a boyfriend.. and is my friends roommate so we live together basically.. she jumped on me when she was going into a ruff patch with her boyfriend.. I did kiss her a lot and hug her but no sex as I didn't trust...

Don't know what to do... or feel [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been talking to this girl for a long time like 6-7 months, and she wants to be bf/gf. I don't have a problems with that but I like doing what I;m doing now... we chill, hang out, and we are even having sex, but what is getting me is that she wants to be bf/gf. I told her I rather take it slow...

View more questions Search