Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2019, 06:30 PM
    We are back to smoke and mirrors again, I thorght I saw a puddy cat
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2019, 05:37 AM
    Even if (and that's a huge "if") Trump's campaign colluded with the Russkies, that would not be a crime. There are no laws against collusion. When your beloved President Obama told the Russian ambassador he would have more flexibility after the election, was that collusion? It certainly was, but collusion is not a crime.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 14, 2019, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    BS . There was no probable cause . They ran a secret counter intelligence operation before the election and used the pretext of the Comey firing to formalize it .It was always a political banana republic attack on a political foe .
    Why wouldn't the dufus be held to the same standard you have subjected the Clintons too? Even you have documented his reputation over the years in New York, and now you look away? At best the dufus is a useful idiot for Vlad and the Saudis, at worst he is an unscrupulous businessman who will deal with anyone and puts his interest above the countries interest.

That does not preclude the fool is being set up and blackmailed by Vlad either, but his words and actions have certainly been suspicious from the beginning. That's enough probable cause for me, and obviously for a majority of Americans.
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2019, 07:44 AM
    That does not preclude the fool is being set up and blackmailed by Vlad either, but his words and actions have certainly been suspicious from the beginning. That's enough probable cause for me,
    Yes. That would certainly work in court. "Your honor, the accused has been acting in a suspicious manner, and that's enough probable cause for us." That case would be thrown out of court so fast it would make your head spin, just like your suspicions should be taken with a LARGE grain of salt.
    Expert

Jan 14, 2019, 07:52 AM
    The dufus has not been indicted at least not yet, just scrutinized, investigated, and blasted in the press, all assumptions and speculation to be fair, but if you find a bunch of rotten apples in the same barrel you don't just eat one without looking closer at it. I must add that believing anything a lying, cheating bully says is what you need your grain(S) of salt for.

You righty's would do well to stock up if you didn't have the foresight to do so two years ago.
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2019, 05:17 AM
    The price of apples is high
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2019, 06:04 AM
    but if you find a bunch of rotten apples in the same barrel you don't just eat one without looking closer at it
    I'll take a wild guess that you did not apply the same standard to Mr. Obama. He had a boatload of scandals, but I don't recall hearing any libs call for legal action against him.
    Expert

Jan 15, 2019, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I'll take a wild guess that you did not apply the same standard to Mr. Obama. He had a boatload of scandals, but I don't recall hearing any libs call for legal action against him.
    You didn't hear any repubs calling for legal action either, and they controlled the congress for 6 of the 8 years of the Obama administration.
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2019, 10:33 AM
    You didn't hear any repubs calling for legal action either, and they controlled the congress for 6 of the 8 years of the Obama administration
    Exactly! Just like they are not calling for legal action against Trump now. And why? Because in both cases, there is nothing to take legal action about. I'm glad you are finally beginning to understand that. Just because you hate Trump does not mean there is a legal case against him.
    Expert

Jan 15, 2019, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Exactly! Just like they are not calling for legal action against Trump now. And why? Because in both cases, there is nothing to take legal action about. I'm glad you are finally beginning to understand that. Just because you hate Trump does not mean there is a legal case against him.
    I don't hate the dufus, but legal actions have been taken and it's ongoing and just because you love the dufus doesn't mean he isn't a lying cheating crook that won't be brought to justice IF he has committed a crime. Repubs aren't calling for legal actions because many are protecting him, and many are waiting for the Mueller report which may exonerate him, or indict him, as it has those around him already.

I get you are holding your nose but are your fingers crossed too?
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2019, 12:05 PM
    doesn't mean he isn't a lying cheating crook that won't be brought to justice IF he has committed a crime
    Same thing could be true of you. Same thing could be true of me. That little word IF is a difference maker.

Like the dems didn't protect Mr. Obama. Right.

Yeah, I think you hate him. That's why you are accusing him of criminal activity when there is no evidence on him. That's why you call him the dufus. Occam's razor.
    Expert

Jan 15, 2019, 01:44 PM
    The attorney general of New York has already made the dufus an unindicted co conspirator with Michael Cohen concerning campaign finance irregularities, and Mr Barr has said that the Mueller investigations is NOT a witch hunt as the dufus has been saying. The dufus lied about the payoffs, and he lied about knowing of the meeting with the Russians in his tower. He knew all right, as well as at least twice admitting Comey was fired because of the Russia thing.

Evidence is being gathered as assumptions are replaced with FACTS.
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2019, 06:02 AM
    Just a reminder to all the Trump accusers. Want to talk about collusion with Russia? Here it is. Note especially the response of, "I understand". I post that because I know all of you who are so concerned about collusion will immediately begin a thread condemning Mr. Obama for this terrible violation. What better evidence could you want? He even put his hand on the other man's arm! "Don't worry, Mr. Medvedev. I'm on your side!"

Expert

Jan 17, 2019, 10:59 AM
    Never mind that all that changed when Putin came back to power, and have you heard of Medvedev since? Never mind that while the dufus and his stooge were declaring victory over ISIS, Americans were assassinated in Syria. Never mind we have heard NOTHING about those soldiers losing their lives in Syria, from either idiot. Never mind we have no clue what the dufus and Putin are talking about, its so secret his own advisors don't know.

Never mind the millions of folks going broke because the dufus can't let go of his stupid wall. Nobody in Texas wants a wall, so build one in Mississippi why don't you, or NY, or Australia why don't you!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!!
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2019, 04:33 PM
    Never mind the millions of folks going broke because the dufus can't let go of his stupid wall. Nobody in Texas wants a wall, so build one in Mississippi why don't you, or NY, or Australia why don't you!
    It's like saying the guards in the prison don't want a wall, so instead we'll build one around Walmart.

Nobody in Texas wants a wall? You must be talking about the people living in the city of Texas, New York. The people living in the state of Texas plainly want a wall as shown by the fact that they voted for Trump.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 17, 2019, 04:43 PM
    voted for Trump
    The Texas people, especially the ones who live along the border, who go back and forth to Mexico for various reasons, and who own property and businesses near the border are quickly changing their minds.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2019, 05:07 PM

From the Australian point of view we have something much better and just as effective, a deep ocean, but if we didn't have that we might build a wall. Our wall is legal, come here illegally by boat and you will never be allowed to settle. Perhaps if you had such a law, if you come illegally you will never be allowed to settle, you might not need a wall. I know you are for open borders so that will not sit well but consider
    Expert

Jan 17, 2019, 05:19 PM
    Sure we voted for the dufus, but that doesn't mean we fell for that wall, or Mexico paying for it BS. It sure didn't mean we were going to go for eminent domain either. You got reality and BS all mixed up.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2019, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Sure we voted for the dufus, but that doesn't mean we fell for that wall, or Mexico paying for it BS. It sure didn't mean we were going to go for eminent domain either. You got reality and BS all mixed up.
    Tal, you admit you voted for him, and by default his policies. He is legally President pursuing a policy his predecessors pursued.
    Therefore those who lost need to get over it and get on with it.
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2019, 08:31 PM
    Why are you saying that Texans are now against the wall?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Trump started an arms race with Russia yesterday.. [ 31 Answers ]

Hello: He said the US needs to expand its nuclear capability... You KNOW this BUFFOON is gonna DESTROY the world, doncha?? excon

Breaking news from Fort Wayne Indiana [ 6 Answers ]

Fort Wayne has decided against naming their new Government office building after their very popular 4 term former mayor despite a poll of the community that overwhemingly supported naming the building after him. Feedback Fort Wayne They will name the building Citizens Square instead . Fort...

Breaking News! [ 4 Answers ]

Valerie Plame's Lawsuit Dismissed I love it. Every time the left thinks they have a gotcha moment with Bush they get their hopes dashed. It must be tough to be a Bush hater. What's next for the Wilson's? What will the Kossacks say? Will Chuck Schumer write another letter? Will Democrats...

Breaking News re Herod's Tomb [ 8 Answers ]

Of course this sort of news is often corrected later, but they think they've finally found it. Be patient, lots of geeks like me looking at the site now, so the page may be slow to load: Biblical Archaeology Society - Herod's Tomb

View more questions Search