Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    studentaccount Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Absorption Vs Marginal - Real Example?
    Hi guys,

I have an assignment in which I have to assess the reasons the reported profit is different even though sales and production are constant, using both absorption and marginal

I want to incorporate into my assignment a relevant example in which I can analyse. But can't seem to find any does anyone know of any examples, or places to find it?

Check out some similar questions!

Marginal And Absorption costing [ 5 Answers ]

A company's normal capacity utilization is reckoned as 90%, it has a production capacity of 200000 units per year. Standard variable production cost and the variable selling cost are Rs. 11 and Rs. 3 per unit respectively. However the fixed cost and the fixed selling cost are rs. 360000 and Rs....

Market price, average and marginal revenue [ 1 Answers ]

How are market price, average revenue, and marginal revenue related?

Absorption costing profit from Marginal costing profit [ 0 Answers ]

I know my opening stock and closing stock figures and I have worked out my annual profit using marginal costing. I also know my fixed overhead absorption rate. Using these figures, what formula do I use to calculate my profit using absorption costing?

Absorption costing [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to come up with the right answer. Could you please help? The Collins Corporation just started business in January of 2004. They had no beginning inventories. During 2004 they manufactured 12,000 units of product, and sold 10,000 units. The selling price of each unit was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.