Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcarder1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Thank you letter for sales
    I am looking for some sample thank you letters to send to customers following our introductory meeting.
    MCS80 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 07:51 AM
    I to am looking for FREE follow up letters etc, but all I seem to find are ones you have to pay for. I think I may have to bite the bullet and pay. Im guessing the FREE ones wouldn't be as effectve as the paid ones anyway.
    nfacciolo Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2007, 04:01 PM
    For 30 years in sales, every night I would send a Thank You card to everyone I spoke to during the day at my sales calls. They are relatively inexpensive and soon pay for themselves in new business. Try Google Pre-Printed Thank YOu cards, they will have samples and you can use the verbage if that's what you want. Good luck, sales can make you rich.
    MCS80 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 05:04 AM
    nfacciolo, how can sales make me rich?

What type of sales is best to get into? What products are the best to start selling to help increase my income?
    nfacciolo Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Sales can make you rich because there is no limit on how much or how many items you can sell. If you think about any business in the world, nothing happens until something is sold. It takes a little guts to take a job that doesn't offer a pay check but if you're a self motivated person then sales is for you. What's best to sell? Anything you can sell and receive a percentage of the profits for yourself. Look into what interest you, are you a golfer look their, do you like cars, look there. Most people that succeed in sales usually get involved in an area of interest to them. Good Luck
    charlotte graves Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 02:55 PM
    I am looking for verbage to thank a customer for their business this year
    Grab the Brass Ring Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Good morning... The easiest way to thank a customer who has already worked with you or given you business is to send a handwritten note thanking them for the business. In today's age of technology with e-mail, Blackberrys, and instant messaging, it is easy to send a quick electronic missive saying thank you, but a handwritten note only takes a minute and people will remember that you took the time to so.

Acknowledging that your customer(s) gave you business is something that many salespeople and companies take for granted. In most cases, your customers have a choice of where to place their business and they chose you and your company. Tell them that you appreciate them doing that and that you look forward to working with them in the future.

Too often, we focus on new business/relationships and do not remember the people who are currently giving us business and took a chance to do so for the first time last year.

Good luck and I hope you continue to find new customers throughout 2008.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sales thank you letter insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a variety of sales thank you letters

Outside sales? [ 2 Answers ]

[ok here's my question, I have checked out many sales poss. However I find most of them ,quite fake, and very dishonest. Can anybody tell me about the company called FULLER BRUSH COMPANY? ARE THEY EAZY TO SELL? BRAD

Judement Letter / Answer Letter "In Process" [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons and did not act upon it in the 30 days ( I was seeking legal advise The Volunteer Lawyer Project is backed up). I am permanently disabled and have no real property. My social security check is direct deposited. I called the court and they said it hasn't been acted on and I...

Sales Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm very new to this website, but I have to write a sales letter and would like a template sales letter. Thank You

Need help with letter [ 10 Answers ]

I need some help with writing a letter. The right words to say. Here's the story. This is long please bear with me... My best friend & I have been like sisters for the past 20 years. She is not very close to her own Mom and so my Mom has really been "her mom" all these years. Her Mom lives in...

View more questions Search