Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diolinda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Portuguese passports
    I live in the UK and would like to know the procedure to take in order to renew my portuguese passport, it expires in June?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 20, 2007, 01:29 AM
    Please refer to this Thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New US Passports [ 41 Answers ]

Well, guess just what I heard on FOX (GOVERNMENT NEWS) Network. Knew it was coming, starting Jan 23, 2007, all new passports will have a computer chip implanted in them with your personal information stored on the chip. When the DOT representative was asked what kind of info was stored on the...

Passports [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon get a passport once probabtion is complete? And if the charge was falsifying a fed firearm document, will that stop other countries from allowing the felon to enter the country just to visit?

Passports [ 2 Answers ]

There is a lot of discussion on the topic of needing a passport to enter Into Canada next year (2007). Will it be necessary for american truck Drivers entering into Canada to have a passport?

Can you trust Cyberjoint in obtaining portuguese passports? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone :) , Has anyone heard about this company which is in Goa, they claim to help people in the getting portuguese passports. I have spoken to them but since I live in Dubai, I am not sure if I should trust them my doucuments or cash, that needs to be transferred to their account. ...

View more questions Search