Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jules1959 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Importance of External environment in profitability
    Here is my question-

In what situations do you believe that the external environment of the firm is more important than the internal environment as a determinant of the firm’s profitability? Explain.

Thanks,
    Julie
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2007, 01:18 AM
    If you would try to answer the question and provide what you think is the answer then we may be able to help you.

Please see the following site:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A horse's environment [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I live in a place where my neighbors are always riding their ATVS or Motorbikes or playing with their remote control cars. They do this every day and sometimes almost all day. My horse always gets afriad of their remote control cars and she gets agitated when they start the motorbikes and ATVS....

Hostile workplace environment [ 3 Answers ]

I have worked here for just over 1 year. From day one there was one individual who did not like me. Two months after I started there the boss called this individual and myself for a conference where the individual stated that he hated me from the day I started and always would. Things have...

Government vs. Environment [ 2 Answers ]

Should there be an environmental revolution to replace the old system of government with one based more on environmental protection and pro-environmental policies? Why or why not?

View more questions Search