Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Nov 30, 2018, 02:25 AM
    Glasshouse watering
    I have been asked to specify solenoid valves for a water project. I notice that many are normally closed/open with a voltage, and a spring return. My question is how good are these valve springs? Do they close tight? Do they fail and permit water to leak through?

Check out some similar questions!

Cat's watering eye [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is 10 yrs old, and has one eye that waters. A clear tear like fluid, what could be causing this?

Eye watering [ 1 Answers ]

What to do about my eye that keeps watering and is slimey

Eye watering suddenly [ 0 Answers ]

Starting about 10 days ago, my left eye started watering. About twice a day, it will "water"... It's like the amount of tears when you're just getting ready to cry. It's just the one eye. Is this sort of thing indicative of something that I should see a Dr. for?

Watering and roots [ 8 Answers ]

I have this plant that if I water it too much it starts to die. But I took a leaf off it and put it in a cup of water and its growing roots like crazy. I don't understant that. If you water the plant too much it dies, but it in acual water and its root crazy?? Makes no sense. Why?

Watering gardens [ 3 Answers ]

:D when do you water your garden some say never at night Other people say never in the mornings I am confused mango246

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.