Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swhithvac21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2018, 09:08 AM
    Is this a Goodman unit model #HCC120N55R
    Good morning!! Is this a goodman model number HCC120N55R? If so, what is the age of it?

Check out some similar questions!

How many BTU is my ac unit it is a goodman model no. ck24-1b [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find out the specs on my ac unit, a goodman model no. ck24-1b thanks

Have a goodman furnace/air conditioner split unit model 436-30 [ 1 Answers ]

The other day it started smelling hot inside the air handler cabinet. Upon examination I found what appeared to be one of the black power wires lying on cabinet floor with insulation melting and fan motor had stopped. I called a tech who plugged wire back in to terminal on top of one of the...

I have a Goodman model: GUPI075-3 gas unit heating system. [ 1 Answers ]

When the outside A/C unit cuts off the fan inside stays on. I tried changing the thermostat already. Do you think it is the fan relay? Is that on the circuit board?

I have a goodman unit model# PHJ042-1B & pro 5000 tstat to wire [ 1 Answers ]

Goodman model # PHJ042-1B at this time unit is wired to a 5 wire tstat R G Or Br W Y B GOODMAN UNIT WIRES R G Blu W Y tstat to unit (present) R R O W1 W2 Y C O letters printed bottom unit Pro 5000 has Y2 W2 G W C Y R Rc...

Goodman Heating Unit Model #GMS9115DXA? [ 1 Answers ]

Have a five year old unit that now has a dead Induced Fan Motor. Just told by contractor that this unit just went off waranty in June, and I have to pay $134.76 for a motor to make my 5 year old heater work. Is this a common problem with this Brand/Model or do these fans normally have a life span...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.