Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unsurenow Posts: 55, Reputation: 6

Feb 4, 2010, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlycheer View Post
    well...he's in jail now...funny how it all turned out lol :)
    See.. the man upstairs helped you out of that mess you better not go visit that loser clown

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend Loves Me, But Doesn't Like Me [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm 16 years old, and lately I've been having quite a bit of girlfriend trouble (She's almost 16). My girlfriend and I used to get along great, and we spent quite a decent amount of time together, but I noticed that she didn't really seem to want or liked to spend time...

He doesn't know if he loves me [ 10 Answers ]

I guess I should let him go and give him time and wait till he comes bak but I don't know what to do... :(

Toilet pushes air/water back only when . [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am on a home owned sewer system ( Hoot Sewer Sytem) This just started yesterday. The system pump is on a timer that runs every 30 minutes approx. And runs for 10 minutes or so. It seems when ever the pump comes on... First the water in toilet seems to get sucked out...

She loves me she loves me not [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been on and off for the past 6 months. She liked this other guy before we started dating and now I'm confused if I should trust her or not with him. She also hasn't shown much interest in our relationship. What do I do?

My girlfriend needs space but she loves me she says [ 6 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship with my girlfriend for 5 months now. Everything has been amazing between us we have spent almost every day together doing something even if it was just watching a movie or talking for 5 minutes. Recently she has had some problems with another girl wanting to fight...

View more questions Search