Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2004, 10:58 AM
    iPod 'v' Creative
    I was interested in getting a 20gb iPod and then heard about Creative's Zen...

How well does it compare? Can it be only used with a PC, or is it also Mac compatible?

Any info / advice much appreciated!

Cheers :D
    9hththt2 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Creative's zens... I think they are only compatible with Windows XP. If you have a MAC and you want to buy a Creative Zen, you should take a look at this. It is called XNJB and I think this is the only way to make creative mp3's work with MACs.
    If I were you I would buy an iPod. It would be much easier, you wouldn't have to buy a XNJB
    And ,trust me, iPods are good. I love mine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which drivers to download for 5.1 creative [ 1 Answers ]

How do I tell which sound drivers to download for creative 5.1 I have cd bit only limited sound many thanks

Creative MP3 player 20Gb [ 2 Answers ]

I got one for Xmas and a month later it stopped working. Has anyone had a similar experience and what does one do, I got mine through the Amazon. Any advise much appreciated

Do you have creative home financing [ 3 Answers ]

This might be kind of personal but I am just wondering how many people are like me and my wife have some pretty creative home financing. What I mean is you probobley could not have gotten in your home unless you got a interest only payment and variable interest rates or have a loan where you pay...

View more questions Search