Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    risicupman Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2005, 09:48 PM
    girlfriend
    a random question... how far do most high school relationships go?
    elrp2 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2005, 03:49 PM
    It depends on the guy and the girl and how far they're ready to go. Some couples do nothing, some couples do a few things, and other couples do most. You shouldn't really feel you have to compare yourself to other couples, and what other guys may be getting as it does differ from person to person.
    Amun Ra Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2005, 09:26 AM
    And remember - NEVER go further than both of you want. If either one of you are not completely sure if you want to do something, then DO NOT pressure them into it.
    74962 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2005, 06:17 AM
    Handjob?
    I have never felt any problem with a handjob it you both agree. Just be careful how far you go in case one of you might have regrets later. My husband and I started with handjobs and still enjoy before sex very often.

Smiles :)
    Babeigotyou4eva Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2005, 11:50 PM
    It depends
    It really all depends on the couple. If they are just in it for the heck of it, not too long. If they are very much in love, maybe throughout the whole of high school and even into college.
    Elke :cool:
    74962 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2005, 07:07 AM
    True
    It does depend on the couple if one feels it not right for them then the other should agree and no bring the subject up again.
    K-xoxo-loviee Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

May 15, 2007, 07:46 PM
    It's always up to you. A lot of people go far, while some don't . Just take it slow and don't feel pressured to do anything your not ready for. If u think you might have weird feelings after/will regret anything, don't do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 4 days or so, after intercourse I get a brownish discharge and the feeling of cramping during my period. Weird thing is I've already had my period. I shouldn't have cramping. Is it menstration left over? Am I pregnant? Or is this something I should seriously be worrying about?? I'm a...

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

About 10 days after my period I get these weird pains (they're not even pains really) like a weird sensation on the left side of my lower tummy, very weird, and it also gives a weird feeling to my legs. The pains slowly moves to the right but is mainly on the left. I also realised that this manily...

Can Some One Tell Me If This Is Normal [ 11 Answers ]

Is It Normal For Girls To Have Sharp Pains At The Sides Of The Stomic

Is this normal? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for over a year. We have had great sex the past year now it seems I have to beg for it.my girlfriend has had a very active sexual past so it makes me scratch my head when I have to beg I am 20 and she is 26 I can't help but want to have sex I am a young man. I have...

Is this normal? (handjob) [ 5 Answers ]

U guys are right I shouldn't have posted that how do you delete your posts?

View more questions Search