Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephanielong29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2018, 05:22 PM
    Leave or stay
    I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. After 7 months we moved in together and had our first big fight, he kicked me and my daughter out. We found a place of our own. After a few weeks passed by, my boyfriend and I decided to try and make things work, but still have our separate places. My lease is going to be up in January. We decided that once my lease is up I will move back in with my daughter (she's 17) and continue our lives as they were before I moved out. We had fight yesterday about some females sending him messages on Facebook and I saw them and asked why they were messaging him and who are they? He blew up at me and told me that he is allowed to have female friends and I don't need to know what the messages are about and the he is allowed to chat with them if he wants to. Well that fight led him to make a decision that my daughter and I are not allowed to moved back to the house in January. I feel like the relationship is at a dead end and can't go any further. If we can\t live together we don't need to be together. Especially since we work opposite shifts and only see each other for 48 hours on the weekends.

Is this even worth continuing? I love him, but he has told me that our relationship ending wouldn't be the end of the world and life will go on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 25, 2018, 06:23 PM
    He is right about the world won't end if the relationship does, but for the sake of your daughter keep your own living places separate. I don't know if you two will ever get to the place that you can constructively solve your issues but for sure you are no where close and as you see love just isn't enough. You have seen enough the last two years to know that.

Sorry I couldn't find a more positive response for your situation but maybe you can find a better more deserving love in your future once you realize he ain't it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maternity leave - can employer force me to stay on leave longer than desired? [ 6 Answers ]

My wife is planning to be out on maternity leave. Her employer offers some paid maternity leave, but she will be continuing on unpaid leave for a few additional weeks. She works for a project-based company. As projects and clients come and go, employees are often laid off if the company does not...

How do I know when enough is enough? Should I leave or should I stay? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost two years. We love each other deeply and enjoy spending time together, laughing together, just being together. But we have a lot of problems. We argue a lot. I feel like he doesn't move on things that are necessary to improve our lives...

Leave or Stay? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for over 6 years now, we have had our ups and downs just like any other relationship. However, in 2008 he committed a crime and now has a criminal backround. Despite the incident he was still able to keep his job. In 2010, I received an offer from my job with one...

This is okay? Ill just stay decide to leave you but stay with you for 8 months [ 11 Answers ]

Let me quote this from another thread... She didn't just wake up and change her mind, she has thought of this for a long time. YOU are the one who is just finding out. To make things worse, I have strong evidence that she has entered a rebound relationship, with a guy she met only 3 days...

View more questions Search