Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phil0162 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2018, 05:38 PM
    What is the orange wire for? Coming from FAN-10R
    I am fixing my Hampton Bay ceiling fan that some wires came out of the plug connector. It is run by a remote control, and the internal receiver "FAN-10R".
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2018, 07:38 PM
    Most likely one of the speeds for The fan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have 6 wires coming out of wall red, blue, yellow, green, white, orange [ 0 Answers ]

Wiring a hunter thermostat 44155C and I have 6 wires coming from m wall red, blue, yellow, white, green, and orange how do I hook it up?

I have 3 wire coming of a generator how to wire 220v 30 amp 3 pron oulett? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I install a 220v 3 wire is coming out of a generator

Orange/Brown grains coming in through water supply [ 2 Answers ]

We moved into a house a little over a year ago. This house has a water softener which we have never had before. This has happened twice since we've lived here. When you run the water or flush the toilets orange grains come through the water lines. They almost seem like salt. They are very...

Orange wire [ 2 Answers ]

What is the Orange wire for on the thermostat? I am converting from a Carrier to a Honeywell. The Carrier consists of two termanls: One has the orange wire going to the O/W2 The other terminal has a red wire going to R, Yellow going to Y/T2, Green to G, Black to C, and White to W. Hoever,...

Honeywell thermostat - old orange wire [ 5 Answers ]

I'm installing Hunter thermostats (replacing my old Honeywell thermostats). There is an orange wire in the old thermostat, but not in the new one. Is the orange wire for power (which I wouldn't need for the new battery-powered thermostats)?

View more questions Search