Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wingkandy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2005, 05:47 PM
    Could someone help me think of this song name? It's techno and the beat goes...
    Dododododo do do dodododo really fast.. or Dunnnananan do do Dunnnananan do do DunnnanananDunnnanananDunnnanananDunnnananan someone please help!
    KobaltBlau Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2005, 06:33 PM
    Is it this? link

New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle (extended dance mix)

Of course there is a regular mix as well.
    polkadotmel311 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Actually, I think it is Time to Pretend, by: MGMT. its funny, the same question was bothering me today, thankfully my sister was listening to it on her iPod. If it is not the one you are looking for, I'm sorry. I hope you find it.
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Dec 9, 2008, 06:58 AM

Sounds a bit like cubic 22 - night in motion

Doubt it is though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Beat the amortization [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, my 10th grd math teacher asked us to write a paper about beating the amortizations on debt... but all I have been able to come up with is the meaning of it... and several amortization calculators, but these aren't telling me what I need. Does anyone know any thing about this?? :confused:

Who knows a lot about early 90's techno? [ 4 Answers ]

I am in search of early 90's Techno. I live in Chicago, therefore, I've heard most of the old tunes on the late night radio mixes. I have most of the commercial songs like "who is elvis", "hocus pocus", "dominator", "cosmotrash", "ultimate seduction", and "o'fortuna." That's just my partial...

Techno version of: [ 3 Answers ]

The roof is on fire, or fire water burn. The techno version. Anyone?

Timing belt on a Civic 91 - beat this! [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out my Dad nor my brother ever changed a timing belt on my Honda Civic 91 DX (well, I call it "my honda", but I just got it from my brother about 2 weeks ago), and right now the car has a bit over 145k miles on it! I'm afraid to start the car now. By the way, how much do you guys...

View more questions Search