Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sbmaier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2018, 11:44 AM
    Squashblossom mark KB along with an A with a 'stem' looking like a tree
    I have a squash blossom necklace that was purchased by my mother in the very early 1970's either in Arizona or New Mexico.
    There are initials K and B spaced 1/4" apart... and under the B is a mark that looks like
    A letter A only with a 'stem' below it turning the A into a Tree or an Arrow.

Can someone help me to identify who the artist may be and which Indian Tribe. I appreciate any input. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

SM
    Chicago, IL

Check out some similar questions!

Price pfister stem, should the handle be open or closed when reinstalling the stem? [ 2 Answers ]

Should handle be in open or closed position when reinstalling a price pfister shower handle stem?

Tarzen in one tree, sights Jane in another tree. He grabs the end of a vine with leng [ 5 Answers ]

A block of ice with mass 3 kg slides 0.80m down an inclined plane that slopes downward at an angle of 30 degree below the horizontal. If the block of ice starts from rest, what is its final speed? You can ignore friction.

Hallmark on squashblossom turquoise necklace [ 2 Answers ]

My Navajo squashblossom necklace has natural ( uncut) Kingman turquoise. It is an old piece. I bought it many yesars ago at a pawn shop in New Mexico. It has JC stamped on it. Can you tell me the name of the maker? Thank you!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.