Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gp1210 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Movie Title
    Can someone help me? Does anyone remember a family movie from the 80's. I remember that the characters had long arms and had skate board for feet. They had helmets on. Some of the characters looked like the characters from Return To Oz. Is anyone familiar with this movie and what is the title of it?
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Apr 23, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Hi,
    Are you sure it isn`t Return to Oz?

There were characters in that called `Wheelers`, which were like people with long arms and wheels. I`m sure some of them wore helmets, too.

Here`s a link to a picture of one Wheeler
    Crystal13ice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Lol

Going to LOVE the Wheelers. They are a little crazy, but not really bad like everyone who knows the movie says all the time. And they are pure fun for me.

... You're right, they wear helmets.
    spamicka Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 9, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal13ice
    lol

Gonna LOVE the Wheelers. They are a little crazy, but not really bad like everyone who knows the movie says all the time. And they are pure fun for me.

...You're right, they wear helmets.
    Yeah I am pretty sure it's return to OZ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a movie title [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a film. All I can remember is it is set in the near future and you can buy memory downloads (on the blackmarket I think). Someone buys a download and it has the last few minutes of someone's life before they are murdered.The buyer then gets chased down...

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Looking for old movie title [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie I saw when I was little. Possible early 70's. There was a swarm of fire bugs? I can remember a woman talking on the telephone and her ear got burned because the bugs had invaded the telephone. I remember a car burning with it's occupants because they came through the tailpipe. At...

View more questions Search