Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hodgkins8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2018, 07:53 AM
    Harbor Breeze AER52BP5LKRC - the remote and fan work, the light does Not work
    The light went-out, I changed the bulb - light still doesn't turn-on. The remote works and the fan. I think I need to replace the light "socket" (where the light bulb is screwed into). Does this sound right? Also, if so, how can I find this part # to order? I brought it to a local hardware store and they said they didn't carry it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 4, 2018, 08:26 AM
    There should have been a limited warranty card with a contact number of the manufacturer in the box the fan came in.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2018, 09:39 AM
    Check for voltage at the light. You may have a loose wire,usually blue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remote won't work for harbor breeze fan [ 1 Answers ]

Harbor breeze ceiling fan remote won't work after an electrical outage. Cant find manuel. Can you help thanks Fred

Harbor breeze remote control fan light does not work [ 13 Answers ]

My harbor breeze fan light does not work with the remote or wall control. We have replaced the receiver, rehooked it up to all the wires coming from the house but only the fan works. We can control the fan speed. When we press the light button on the wall and remote it flashes red. Please...

Harbor Breeze AER52BP5LKRC Opening Light Fixture? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been trying to open the light fixture on this(AER52BP5LKRC) for 3 days now. The bulb blew & my manual is nowhere to be found.

Harbor breeze fan light won't work from remote [ 2 Answers ]

The remote works fine. It can control the fan very well but we are unable to turn the light on or off using the remote. This is happening on two of the three fans we have installed. We bought a house with this feature we can't get to work properly.

Will harbor breeze remote work w/ kichler fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kichler fan. Sis had a harbor breeze universal remote but it won't seem to operate my fan. Is there certain dip switch settings I need? If so how can I get them? I have googled the remote model # to no avail Heip! :eek:

View more questions Search