Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cobramuser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2018, 12:22 PM
    Upgrade cobram ceiling fan led
    I recently purchased the Hampton Bay cobram ceiling fan but find the led light too dim for a kitchen. Are there replacement light kits that are brighter than 46 lumens?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2018, 01:59 PM
    Are you sure of the lumen output? The number you quote is about equal to a 4 watt lightbulb. 40 watt equals about 450 lumens. If you are not happy, return the fan. I have never seen a 46 lumens fan light. Product info states 822 lumens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I Need to Upgrade [ 1 Answers ]

I just had my house expanded an additional 600 sq. ft and I bought a new American Standard (3.5 ton) unit about 4 years ago. Back then, my house was approx 1200 sq. ft. and I bought an oversized unit knowing that I would eventually expand the house. Now that I've finished the expansion I'm being...

Do we upgrade from 100 amp to 200 amp [ 9 Answers ]

I am pretty sure my answer to this is going to be yes we should. I guess one of my biggest concerns is why didn't my electrician recommend it. When our house burnt all of the electrical was redone in our home. The electrician knew at this time what all would being running off our 100 amp service,...

Amp upgrade [ 1 Answers ]

We have purchased an older house with a 60 amp electrical box. We were told to upgreade to a 100 or 200 amp box. Please explain the reason for the upgrade. If we are not adding additional outlets, does the upgrade just allow more current to be drawn from each outlet? This information will help...

Xp upgrade [ 3 Answers ]

Would it be feasible to upgrade a 98SE, Compaq,amdk6,256ram,10g h.d. to xphome? It is only used to store word docs and access internet

I need to upgrade my PC? Do anyone know where I can do it [ 2 Answers ]

What do upgrade means?. what do it do?. all I know is that it make the computer faster! Please let me know where I can do it or what company. I live in NY and I have a compaq laptop and a dell desktop Thanks

View more questions Search