Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brotherbalogun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2018, 08:10 AM
    What is the book about four young girls reading little women by Louisa May Alcott
    One of the friends played hockey. One had twin brothers and lived with her farmer father and her mom was a soap opera actress. One was rich because her father invented something I think.

Check out some similar questions!

What book was I reading? [ 0 Answers ]

Several years ago, I started reading a book but was never able to finish it. Here is what I remember: I believe the main character in the book was a disgruntled tabloid reporter, I believe he had been demoted and there was a lot of friction between him and his boss. As I remember, he was assigned...

Why are women always so catty towards young girls? [ 15 Answers ]

Answer this seriously please. Why are women always so catty and nasty towards young girls? Why do we get the nasty glares and snippy comments when we're out laughing and having fun. Women always seem to be especially catty when girls seems to be attractive, happy and enjoying life. Is it because...

Reading women [ 7 Answers ]

I gave a litte gift to a women the other day and her reaction was smiling and kind of laughing at the same time , so I don't know if she was happy from my gift or she was laughing at me? Any opinions will be apreciate.Thanks

Need info on painting - 3 girls reading [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to locate information on a painting (title and artist, etc.). The picture contains three girls sitting on a bench sharing an open book. Girls nor Reading are in the title so I'm having a hard time finding. Thanks!:confused:

What is it with young girls? [ 28 Answers ]

I know there are SOME girls out there that are mature and don't do this but for the most part it seems that most girls when they turn 19 or so go on this bad streak. They feel like partying hard, being rebellious and just being wild in general. So much to the point that they will throw away a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.