Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AirHd823 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2004, 09:42 PM
    DSO Exploit 2 items
    I followed the directions of DSO Exploit by alicka, but I ended up with two entries from the other five.. Please advise...
    alicka Posts: 110, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2004, 05:12 PM
    Re: DSO Exploit 2 items
    Open your eyes pull your finger out of your arse and maybe just maybe you'll notice the complete DSO fix with the location of each file. DRRRRRRRR :P ;D

Geezz u people don't understand bloody english.
    ;D ;D
    MagikPoo Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jul 24, 2004, 12:53 PM
    Burrr! Its cold in alickaland,

What does you do when its cold and you have on gloves?
    That's right you stick your fingers up your arse.
    ROFLOL

So that's pull fingers out arse and follow directions,
    Measure twice cut once, 2 wrongs make a left, and I don't care where you pick your nose its where you put the booger.

Well that's it for me today
    MagikPOO... OUT!!
    neverending Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2004, 03:37 AM
    Hi,like my nick it seems to me some kind of peoples postings are the same? Searching for a way to get rid off DSO I finda posting saying to get spybot into advanced mode(is there another useful one?) and the go to settings and mark in secure the box for DSO and start spybot. You might be lucky to get a kind of congrtulation. Course you will. The guy gave very detailed information as to order spybot to ignore DSO!
    I could not believe it. It's my first time in here and I am most surely in the wrong part anyway but perhaps someone with a bit more experience as to this forum can find this posting put up by a guy called newbioe! Iam a nwebie to but a neverending one by name only so I hope. Greetings from Germany :o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Checking receipt and items. [ 8 Answers ]

When we buy something at department stores such as Fry's Electronic or Comp Usa... At the door, before we get out, the security person asks receipt and checks how many items in the bag. Is it legal or not legal for checking what we buy? And what happen if we do not let security person do that?

Menu Items [ 1 Answers ]

How to Enable / disable Menu Items For Windows Programming If Program is to be written in Visual C++

Road Runner items [ 6 Answers ]

Need help in locating Road Runner items to add to my tiny collection. Anyone know where to find anything for the Road Runner? Have tried a search on the net and not very much out there. Your help would be appreciated. The Road Runner is a cartoon character along with the Coyote who's always trying...

A business selling used items. [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Jacksonville, Florida and have raised four children, by myself, with the help of purchasing items at thrift and consignment stores. Almost every article of clothing, furniture etc. in my home is second hand. At the present time I am very much interested in opening a store of this nature...

Runescape items [ 25 Answers ]

Could someone tell me how much a mind talisman is worth? I a newbie and completely clueless... :confused: :D

View more questions Search