Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghamilton122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2018, 08:49 AM
    Electrical issue. Buzzing fixture
    Installed chandelier, it is not switched, direct wire as is using HUE lighting. Fixture makes humming noise whether bulbs in or not
    hfcarson Posts: 1,003, Reputation: 49
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2018, 04:22 AM
    Do you have a question also?
    I don't like the sound of it, I would take it back and
    get a model that didn't hum...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intermittent buzzing at electrical outlet not in use [ 6 Answers ]

This circuit has several wall outlets all on a 20amp standard thermal breaker. Most are never used (behind furniture). To setup the question, these are the five consecutive wall outlets along the circuit to note: Outlet #1: TV (rear projection analog), VCR on surge suppressor (it's not even...

Lay-in Fixture lens issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem I've been trying to solve for a few weeks now. The Lay-in Fixtures I have in my office drop-ceiling need lenses. I have lenses in all but one of them because I can't seem to find anywhere that sells the "holders" (as I've dubbed them) They are a small piece of plastic that has a...

Buzzing radio . Is it electrical issue [ 5 Answers ]

I recently added a new receptacle in my laundry room. The only other item on the circuit is the washing machine receptacle. There was already a receptacle in the same room in which we have plugged in a radio. When we plug the radio into the new receptacle the radio has a buzzing static noise. ...

Buzzing/Flickering Ceiling Fan/Light Fixture [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter's light/ceiling fan is making a... buzzing/popping noise with flickering whenever it is turned on. I have not allowed her to turn it on and she has been using a floor lamp for now because something doesn't sound OR look right - it really kind of scares me!! I am clueless but I am hoping...

GU10 fixture issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have a cheap three lamp fixture from Home Depot. It was working fine for last year and all of a sudden stopped working. I have put a multimeter into both marrets feeding the lamp and there is 120V feeding the fixtures two wires. The two wires feed a pair of black wrapped caps with white...

View more questions Search