Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2018, 05:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Trump thinks he's getting Captain Kirk. What the space force will be is the geek squad in pajamas . We do not need a new military branch . Clete is right that the Air Force and NASA (which hasn't had a mission in years except publishing faulty scientific predetermined conclusions about AGW . ) Any $$$ considered for this should be devoted to having an American based platform for getting out of the atmosphere . It is scandalous that we have to rely on the Russian to send humans to ISS .
    Going into space won't help us solve AGW if it exists and colonising Mars or any other place will not reduce the threat of a stray meteor or comet. We have bigger problems to get to grip with right here, right now and over population is one of them.

Tom you think the american psyche is damaged by cooperating with the Russians. It is a great pity that cooperation couldn't be expanded instead of the petty snivelling diplomacy you do conduct. Trump was right when he said he wanted the relationship to improve. You need to see the big picture
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 12, 2018, 06:57 AM
    I ignore his pie in the sky proclamations as another distraction for the media to waste air time on. Of course the Dufus doesn't want them talking about trails and investigations or corruption, or RUSSIAN activity in the cyberwar, or deficits and the lack of infrastructure during his great economy, or the tariffs that may sabotage it, or the skin head march today in DC while he sits in Jersey. Lies, lies, and more lies has been his MO since he came on the scene, and throwing red meat and spewing hate is how he governs.

Vlad loves it all, because no matter what the truth is, him and the Dufus are colluding for their own purpose. They already have a great relationship, no matter what anyone else thinks about it. WHY?
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2018, 03:58 PM
    Tal, the media, not Trump is the problem. The disinformation machine is in full flight. They love the trials and the scandals. Everything is exaggerated. You hate Vlad because he isn't subject to them
    Expert

Aug 12, 2018, 06:59 PM
    Trails and scandals are sensational, great for ratings and real news may seem dull, but I don't hate Vlad, he is just a dictator and thugs, and its not fake news he kills his enemies and rules with an iron fist. I don't hate The Dufus believe it or not, but abhor his policies, style, behavior, and governence. I do hate bullies. Neither helps their people just themselves. In some areas we have cooperation, in many we have conflicts. It is what it is.

We see what happens.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2018, 06:58 AM
    Tal, the media, not Trump is the problem. The disinformation machine is in full flight. They love the trials and the scandals. Everything is exaggerated. You hate Vlad because he isn't subject to them

COLLUSION !!!!!!

https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/11/med...ial/index.html
    Expert

Aug 13, 2018, 08:55 AM
    The Dufus is the ultimate disinformation machine. Has been since he rode the elevator down at his announcement. His lies and antics are actually his claim to fame. His base eats it up and repeats his lies. Sorry to disagree with you on this, but his whole administration is corrupt that starts at the top. The feckless republican congress has done nothing to check the executive but has facilitated his lies to some dangerous eves. You can blame the lame stream media for many things but exposing the lies of this white house isn't one of them. Justice would be the American people telling him "YOU'RE FIRED!".
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 13, 2018, 09:38 AM
    These quotes from Trump's book, The Art of the Deal, are noteworthy, especially #6:

6. On exaggeration: "The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion."

https://www.axios.com/how-9-art-of-t...dd143865a.html
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2018, 03:56 PM
    You don't listen to Trump why quote him
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 13, 2018, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    You don't listen to Trump why quote him
    Oh, I listen to him and all his bluster. I want to hear it coming straight out of his mouth.
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2018, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Oh, I listen to him and all his bluster. I want to hear it coming straight out of his mouth.
    Why? Why would you want to listen to the crap he spouts?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 13, 2018, 08:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Why? Why would you want to listen to the crap he spouts?
    So I hear what he actually says and then, when I read liberal and conservative pov, can intelligently decide who is telling the truth.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2018, 12:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wondergirl View Post
    so i hear what he actually says and then, when i read liberal and conservative pov, can intelligently decide who is telling the truth.

Bingo !!
    Expert

Aug 14, 2018, 04:00 AM
    It's a no brainer! Listen to what he says, KNOW he is lying, will cheat you, and COVER YOUR A$$! No spin from either side is needed.
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2018, 06:10 AM
    Yes, we know he is lying, he is a politician, it is what they do, all of them
    Expert

Aug 14, 2018, 06:41 AM
    That's exactly why I keep MY a$$ covered and strive to survive and thrive. I hope everybody does.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's time to drawup articles of impeachment [ 45 Answers ]

Barack and his minions are way out there in the left-lands of marxism and fascism. They have declared war on individualism, the right to contract, the right to own property, and now the right to free speech: "The White House is calling on other news organizations to isolate and alienate Fox News...

President Clinton's impeachment [ 2 Answers ]

When President Clinton was impeached, why wasn't he removed from office? Now I understand that the Illinois governor is going to be removed from office if he is impeached. What's the deal?

Online poll: "Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?" [ 12 Answers ]

Live Vote: Should Bush be impeached? - Politics - MSNBC.com The currrent results may surprise you.

View more questions Search