Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newaldl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2018, 11:13 AM
    How do I remove the glass shade of ceiling fan?
    How do I remove the glass shade of ceiling fan?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2018, 12:37 PM
    A picture or brand or model would surely help.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2018, 05:39 PM
    Some are held in with screws, some through the base fitting and others fit into the base and twist lock. Your brand and model would help, otherwise we are just guessing. Post a picture please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I find a replacement glass shade for a Hampton Bay ceiling fan? [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find the replacement glass shade for the Windward II Hampton Bay ceiling fan Model numbers 523 342 or 523 127

Looking for a glass shade that would fit a Hampton Bay 44 inch Ceiling Fan [ 0 Answers ]

Would you have a phone number for a company that manufacturers Hampton Bay Ceiling fans? I need a white glass shade for a 44 inch ceiling fan. The Home Depot that carries Hampton Bay does not have a glass shade to fit this size fan. I am having not luck on internet.

Can I get an uncolored glass shade for ceiling fan model 656-405? [ 1 Answers ]

The glass shade for this model has a dark brownish color. Can I obtain a replacement that is glazed but not colored? The vendor number is 16849 - a Home Depot store in Ottawa, Canada. Thank you.

Replace Glass Shade of Ceiling Fan [ 3 Answers ]

The glass shade of my ceiling fan has broken and I would like to replace it. It is Southwind V Model 434369. Who do I contact for a replacement?

View more questions Search