Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shavo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2005, 04:18 PM
    My message "flag" column in my in-box disappeared
    In myOutlook Express In-box there are are normally 3 columns to the left of "sender". The column which shows flags is normally used to mark a message that one wants to attend to later.

I have many messages which I have flagged in the past, but the column which displays them no longer appears in my in-box message list.

Strangely when I do a "find" and check the "message is flagged" box, the find finds all those messages and I can read them. But since the column doesn't appear on the in-box message list I no longer can flag any new messages.

Help! I need my flag column back
    SESaskDFC Posts: 214, Reputation: 17

Mar 17, 2005, 06:26 PM
    Howdy:

Try this.. Right click on any one of the icons beside where the "flag" icon used to be and select "columns".. Now, make sure the "flag" option is checked..

Murray
    Shavo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2005, 07:42 PM
    Thanks so much, that did it, but I also had to enter how many pixels wide I wanted the column. And as a result I found out how to rearrange any or all the columns and the width of each.
    SESaskDFC Posts: 214, Reputation: 17

Mar 17, 2005, 08:34 PM
    Glad I could help..

Murray

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

How to displace the loading image with a message like "loading... "? [ 3 Answers ]

How to displace the loading image with a message like "loading"?

Text Message "Speak" [ 24 Answers ]

Is it me or does anyone else have problems reading posts from others who type into their computers as if they were text messaging? I have been "trained" to use correct english and be as correct as possible when typing so that I am completely understood. To me, "text speak" can be hard to...

View more questions Search