Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    j70141 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2018, 06:45 PM
    Find a movie title by description
    This is a 1980s movie most likely. I only remember parts of the movie.

In one scene, three POWs were hanging in cages when a cruel (possibly Vietnam commander) shoots one of them in his private parts.

In another scene, one of the POWs is very sick. The commander reiterates that he will help that POW if they sign a document stating that they disagree with the war, and will allow them to go home too. But instead of helping the POW, after they sign the document, he instead poisons the POW.

The other POWs go home after signing the document, but since they signed the document, the military and congress refuse to pay the POWs for the time they were in the prison camp.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie title by description [ 0 Answers ]

This is a german movie about a couple on a gameshow and the host reveals their true lives.the audience votes on whether they are good enough to receive money or not.it ends with the male trying to stab the host.

Find title of movie by description? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm taring to find a movie that a murder kill the reporters by using a Laser gun from his house. If I'm not wrong, he has planned to kill their president by using this gun.The weapon has made by himself and polices couldn't tracing him. Unfortunately I can remember just these parts of the movie. I...

Find movie title by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I looking for a movie about a boy who gets locked in the basement/cell by his mother, because his father left her. She keeps him in a cell and feeds him regularly by throwing or tossing the food to him. She dies and he's still lock in the cell. A family moves in and doesn't know he's in the there....

Find movie title by description old [ 5 Answers ]

I've been wondering about a horror movie for years. I saw it back in the '70s, when I was very young, and it was quite old then. I can't remember many details but the one that always stands out is that a canopy bed lowers it's "canopy" while people are sleeping and smothers them. It raises...

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

It was about a coach or police officer who worked at in a jail or prison training juveniles to form a football team to built themselves esteem, and the work they did to find other schools to play against convicts, was on FX in Oct I think

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.