Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2018, 07:39 PM
    Brexit or Exit
    https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...e697f19a2b6f15

Trump snubbed May at the G7, so does Britain have a "special" relationship with the US or not. Perhaps "special" doesn't mean what we think it means, Trudeau had a "special" relationship, and we saw what that means, Now we see what it means for May but Trump won't fit easily with the double M; Merkel and Macon who take exception to his conduct

Trump's new special best friend Kim and their excellent relationship might mean a Noble prize for him, so how can old friends rate against that?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2018, 04:03 AM
    Haven't you learned yet that The Mad King Dufus will go off on anybody? That's what bullies do Clete, scare and intimidate. Wait until Kim pisses him off. The Peace treaty they signed is just toilet paper.
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2018, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Haven't you learned yet that The Mad King Dufus will go off on anybody? That's what bullies do Clete, scare and intimidate. Wait until Kim pisses him off. The Peace treaty they signed is just toilet paper.
    It wasn't a peace treaty, Tal it was an announcement, yes, we talked, and we agreed to talk some more about these things. Trump indicated he has stayed his hand on more sanctions
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2018, 07:27 AM
    No more "war games" either to scare Kim, but he can keep his soldiers and artillery along the DMZ to scare the SK's
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2018, 01:51 PM
    The war games are a waste of money as Trump indicated . As for Brexit . Any Brit PM that stands in the way will be defeated .The threat of a gin shortage will not change the inevitable .
    For decades the European Union as the example of the borderless, multicultural and secular world dominated by giant international institutions was sold as tomorrow…... Until suddenly it wasn't. The best part of the week was listening to George Soros whining about everything has gone wrong.
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2018, 03:34 PM
    Yes the EU is a flawed plan, it's not that federations can't work, it is that it cannot work if the states retain their soveriengty. Perhaps a lesson in there for other federations. Migration was one of the problems that caused Brexit and it remains a problem in the EU, but either way May won't survive

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exit strategies [ 1 Answers ]

Alternative exit strategies and how they would impact the amount of potential resources you would need to start a new venture. How can you structure your venture to avoid some of these problems?

Lease exit strategy [ 1 Answers ]

This is my 37th year in the lighting business in Salt Lake City. The economy has taken it's toll. I am in a commercial complex, and my rent went up $1200.00 a year as of December 1st '08. We are directly tied to the construction industry, which died last summer. With little new construction...

Exit lease before move in [ 4 Answers ]

Good day, I live in portland Oregon. My wife and I are separating, and I am in the process of Finding a new place to live. On Friday, April 11, I found a place and signed the lease, For a move-in date of April 17. In my distress over the situation with my wife, I chose an apartment that...

View more questions Search