Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gannon38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Scientific
    :confused: I don't understand why Astral Projection hasn't ben PERMANENTLY Scientificly proven,I mean what's holding them down,all they have to do is lay down and basically sleep and prevent there mind from wondering,which is understandibly not an easy feat Believe me,especially the symptoms but I'm a 100% sure that they (can/or) (built/have) a machanical Brain wave monitor that can calculate the minds frequencies at such a high rate,I mean even the symptoms should be enough.
    Can anyone answer this question or is it just me being curios lol?:p
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2007, 05:56 AM
    I think it is you being curious. There is nothing wrong with that. I have always had an interest in astral projection. Have you experienced it and what were the symptoms and what other worlds did you experience. Interested to know.

Joe
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Even if Astral Projection can 100% be proven to be scientific, it is not as easy as you make it out to be. Some people are never going to be receptive to it. Some people are highly sensitive to it. I, for one, would never allow some mechanical device to be attached to me, no matter what anyone said, even though I do believe in astral projection. I would not rely on some device. I would not trust such a device.
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 25, 2007, 12:14 PM
    When I was a little girl-little like five and up, I would be at the top of my ceiling in my bedroom and I could see myself lying in my bed. Then I would go somewhere really fast, everything would be moving really fast. I would be places but not recognize anything although I was never scared. Then I would fall down, open my eyes and sometimes I would scream but nothing would come out. I have always remembered those times very vividly. I was watching Montel earlier today and heard Sylvia talking about this and I was like, that's me!! Anyway, I searched on this site and thought I would put my two cents in. Throughout the years I would tell my friends about this and they just think I'm crazy! But it was very very real to me..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scientific Method [ 3 Answers ]

What are the six steps in the scientific method?

Scientific research [ 2 Answers ]

What is scientific research or Assumptions in scientific method

Scientific inquiry [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get some examples of saturated solutions?

How Do You Do Scientific Notation? [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! I don't know how to do this scientific notation stuff. Look, I AM NOT searching on this thing for ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS. I am searching this place for GUIDANCE with these questions. Just PLEASE tell me how you do this and how you get all these stinkin' zeroes! Here's the things that are...

Scientific inquiry [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a topic to do scientific inquiry? (like which one has more heat capacity aluminum bar or aluminum foil?) comparison between two things

View more questions Search