Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goatsareforme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Goats
    Can you over feed a goat kid? The reason I ask is because I have one that it seems like he eats constantly and his stomach keeps on growing but the rest him seems to be staying small.

Am I feeding him the right feed or should I be doing something different?:(
    I feel really bad about this and I want him to be like the rest if it is possible at all.
    tevhide Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 05:43 AM
    Look I am a student at agriculture engineering and I know that if your kid goat is 7-14 days old it has got a human stomach and it does not eat any plant or the other things like its parents but if he goes to be adult you can give the plant slowly and his stomach will improve like his parents and it can eat some plants.but the important things you should give cool milk not hot or cold at 1 mouth and it must drink colstrum at its first 4 days during after drinking mother milk during 7-14 days and aftre that days you can begin the give both mother milk and the other plants and after 1 mouth you can not give milk.ok
    Thanks
    _tevhide_

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to tame goats [ 9 Answers ]

We recently bought a Boer cross momma and her two babies. The kids are approximately 8 weeks old. I have two daughters who want nothing more than to love on them and play with them but the kids keep taking off! We bring treats and momma is fine but babies still pretty skittish. Any ideas?

Anybody know about goats? [ 1 Answers ]

I am very concerned about my goat. After being pregnant at least two weeks longer than the normal gestation period, she finally delivered one live baby and one long-dead baby this morning. She'd gotten absolutely huge. Massive. I'm pretty sure she has an infection, but there are no vets out here...

Bulgarian Goats Problem [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have to admit I am new to this forum, but it looks very good! I'm a 14 year old maths freak, so I often look up previous past maths competitions, papers etc, and analyze them. However I am stuck on this particular question. I was wondering if someone could give me guidelines on ways to...

View more questions Search