Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahlazarus Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Kenmore ultra wash
    My dishwasher has been working fine until one day it just won't run a new cycle. The clean light is flashing and when I press the start button, the clean light proceeds to flash several times. Please help!:confused:
    bevmartinphillips Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahlazarus
    my dishwasher has been working fine until one day it just won't run a new cycle. The clean light is flashing and when I press the start button, the clean light proceeds to flash several times. Please help!:confused:
    Press normal wash and hot dry back and forth about 5 times.. all lights will come on and then it should be reset..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher that is approximately 5 years old. About 3 weeks ago the lock light started blinking. I held the No Heat button for 4 seconds to unlock which it did, but still will not start. Now, the delay 2 hour light is constantly blinking and my dishwasher still...

Kenmore Ultra Wash won't start [ 11 Answers ]

I have installed a used dishwasher that worked perfectly before. (Unfortunately, I do not have the owners manual.) When I turned on the breaker after installing it. I get these tiny little specs of light above Pots and Pans, Quick Rinse, High temp wash, and Air dry buttons. The only button that...

Kenmore ultra wash [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kenmore ultra wash that I inherited with a house about 6 years ago. All was fine until recently when it became apparent that the dishes were no longer coming out of the dishwasher clean. Glasses come out with a film on them, silverware still looks dirty, plates dirty... Has the thing...

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a user manual or simply some explanation as to the various controls on the Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher. It is an older model #110753613 Serial number FFA0404041 I have done a lot of searching on the net and the only thing I can find is that Kenmore will give you the user...

View more questions Search