Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Craig-o Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2018, 09:15 PM
    Help changing edger blade
    I have a Craftsman Edger/Trencher model 247.762660. I need to change the blade (or sharpen it - your thoughts as to which one is best?). I bought a Craftsman 15:16 wrench for one nut and a 15/16 socket for the other which are the correct size, but and they won't budge (either way). What is the correct direction to unscrew the nut, and what else can I do to take it off?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 20, 2018, 05:25 AM
    Maybe these videos will help starting with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-UbEgK3dNQ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change the blade on Jonh deere gas edger [ 2 Answers ]

How to change the blade on Jonh deere gas edger. The blade keep moving when I try to remove the nut ,also in which direction I should turn the nut ?

Changing the blade on Troy Bilt Self Propelled Lawn Mower Model 12AV566m011 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm attempting to change the blade on my 2008 Troy Bilt Self Propelled Lawn Mower, Model 12AV566m011. I read online the basics of changing a blade and it seems pretty easy. I don't have the manual. The instructions online say when you replace the blade tighten it to the torque according to the...

Changing blade belt on a creaftsman dlt 3000 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change the blade belt on a craftsman dlt 3000

Changing the blade belt [ 1 Answers ]

I have a snapper 11 horse rear engine mower that was recently given to me and I need to change the blade belt how do I do this

Changing blade on snapper mower [ 2 Answers ]

How do I change the blade on a snapper lawn mower.

View more questions Search