Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amber101 Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Apr 18, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Stretching excercises
    HI! Do stretching excercises really make you grow taller? Has anyone had any success please let me know. Thanks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 18, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Height is merely a fact of genetics. Stretching will not make you any taller than your genetics allow. It is a sad fact, but if it did work, I would be about 5'9" rather than 5'2"

Apr 19, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Hi! Yea I do agree with what you have said, its just that I've heard you can stretch out by an inch. PS congrats and good luck with your nursing career.

Apr 22, 2007, 03:16 PM
    I was also on YouTube and there is an advert for a growth product called satogrowth - has anyone heard of it and does it work?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 22, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Thank you for the congrats, it is a long hard road, but I am determined.

As for the product, no it does not work. Waste of money.

Only growth hormones given to you by your doctor prior to puberty show good results.

Be happy with who you are. Height is not everything you know. Believe me, I do know.
    physalia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 02:23 PM
    What intensity of exercise is necessary to regain and maintain leg strength?
    russianboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Lam from Russia. L grew 2 inches taller with satogrowth 8 month supply . L wonder if satogrowth or the exercises that they gave me made me taller.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excercises and diet to get in shape [ 1 Answers ]

What excersices can I do to help me get into shape and look good and what sort of diet can I go on where I don't ave to eat veg because I do not like them

My screen is stretching! [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what the heck happened but my screen was stretched across sideways as if my computer were a widescreen. I tried changing resolutions but that made the stretching worse. I have it at 800x600 now and everything is on screen and not stretched, but it's all HUGE! I have tried messing with...

View more questions Search