Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wontonoodlesoup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2018, 10:27 PM
    Moen single handle shower gets very little water when turned on
    Hello,

I have a Moen single handle shower. When I turn the shower handle on, very little water comes out of the spout. I have tried replacing the cartridge, but it's still the same problem. I thought, maybe there is something wrong with the housing. I covered the housing, and turned on the water to the shower. Plenty of water came out of the spout. I am at a loss. I have no idea why this is doing it. Any ideas? The cartridge I replaced is 1222. TIA.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen single handle shower leaks when hot water is on [ 7 Answers ]

I have a leak in the wall from my shower. The leak is sporadic. I am able to play with the position of the handle (more or less hot water) and I can get it to stop. I was able to narrow it down and determined it only occurs when the hot water is running. I figured it was the cartridge and...

No Hot Water in Shower - Moen Single Handle Faucet [ 38 Answers ]

I've read most of the questions on this website about this matter, but I'm still confused. I pulled off the handle and wall plate. But what do I do after that? I see a small (4 inch approx.) hole in the wall with a "unit" that looks like a cartridge that holds the handle. I can turn it to hot...

Hot water turns Cold - Moen Single Handle Shower [ 3 Answers ]

We have a new Shower (no tub) that used to work just fine but now, after a few minutes of hot water, the water comes out cold. If we turn on the tub (seperate facet) then the hot water returns.

I have moen single shower handle and when I pull it the water won't come out [ 2 Answers ]

I have a single moen shower handle and when I pull it out neither the shower or bath turns on. How do I fix it?

No hot water from Moen Single handle shower valve [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting no hot water from my Moen single handle shower valve. I have plenty of pressure from cold water side. I removed the main handle to expose the valve. The hot water pipe has a small valve with a common head valve stem which I turned, hoping to unblock the valve, but this had no...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.